Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The brutal ICE raid now taking place in Laurel and other parts harkens back to Mississippi's shameful past of Jim Crow segregation, police brutality and violence. The current state laws, the national anti-immigrant climate and hangovers from Mississippi's inglorious past made Jones County ripe for ICE to conduct their usual raids that trample on constitutional rights and communities.
    "Brutal ICE raids"?! What is so brutal about enforcing the law? Illegal immigrants KNOW that they are breaking the law by bein here, but they just thumb their noses at our laws.
    And ILLEGAL ALIENS DO NOT GET "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS". It would be so simple if groups like MIRA would "GET IT". Illegal is illegal.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just sent them MIRA an email and told them I am happy that illegals were caught and deported

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    It is "Eye Candy"...
    Mississippi??? Why not California? ICE could have a hay-day in that Third-World State. Or how about Texas? I forgot, that is where the Bush Family calls thiers. Iowa, Mississippi... Yes, its nice to see some chiseling on the Mountain, but 7 years after 9/11 our Borders are STILL wide open.
    We need to ask WHY? WHY does our Goverment REFUSE to protect The United States of America?
    THEY WILL GET TO CALIFORNIA. HEY MAYBE THEY ARE SAVING THE JUICIEST MORSEL FOR LAST......LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just left a message at the MIRA office. I said that I'm glad that all the raids are happening and they are going to continue because the american people are fed up with them and want them out of our country!!!

I keep saying 95% of the employees in factories are illegal criminal aliens who have displaced America Citizens

Americans were hurting even during the Clinton years and everyone ignored the problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    PatriotofPast wrote:

It is "Eye Candy"...
    Mississippi??? Why not California? ICE could have a hay-day in that Third-World State. Or how about Texas? I forgot, that is where the Bush Family calls thiers. Iowa, Mississippi... Yes, its nice to see some chiseling on the Mountain, but 7 years after 9/11 our Borders are STILL wide open.
    We need to ask WHY? WHY does our Goverment REFUSE to protect The United States of America?
    You're right! Why aren't we hearing about huge raids in Arizona, California, Texas, and New Mexico? More illegals reside in those states than all the other states put together.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PatriotofPast wrote:

It is "Eye Candy"...
    You're right! Why aren't we hearing about huge raids in Arizona, California, Texas, and New Mexico? More illegals reside in those states than all the other states put together.

ICE just conducted a raid in San Diego, CALIFORNIA!!!!! It was posted on here a couple of days ago. Don't worry the more support they get from average americans telling them what a great job they are doing the more the raids will continue. As a matter of fact I called ICE last week to tell them I'm elated with all the recent raids and that we need to hire much more officers!!! I need to do some research on a particular company here in Los Angeles, California that desperately needs a raid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12