Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

crazybird said:
    Apparently, Obama doesn't have much a love for Americans as it is and would probably prefer another group to reign over.
    I believe that. Though Jorge Bush, Juan McCain, and other RINO RepubliCONS along with most DemocRATS who are also FOR amnesty, I think must want a similar thing. With some it is just pandering to get votes, or wanting cheap labor for their financial supporters.

But I believe for some it IS truly their dislike, hate?, for this country that motivates them to have a NEW majority group who have a whole different attitude than most Americans. And for some the way to get more control of us and our country is to "divide and conquer". They know full well that is exactly what amnesty would do.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Amnesty would thicken the walls of multiculturalism, the tool currently being used by the globalists to shut the melting pot down. As long as we have the one basic thing that unites us all - language - then these globalists don't have a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELLE said:
    If Obama pulls a fast one on the American people, The illegals will NEVER be Americans, they will always be "fake citizens and criminals" and everone real American wll know it...............
    Thats right. They will NEVER be real Americans in my eyes. They will be illegal invaders and cultural occupiers of our sovereign nation, who came here expecting and demanding everything be given to them. They never cared at all what real Americans wanted, and were legalized against the will of the large majority of real Americans.

History will show that American leaders enabled and abetted them, out of their own self-interests, and at the expense of the country, its culture, and people. The evil leaders did it for votes, power, desire for NWO, ethnocentric interests, or because they actually hated America and wanted in some ways to destroy it. For some who aided the invaders, it was as simple as their greed that drove them to choose cheap labor over their own country.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    To be a real American you have to want it the right way , Not some shamnesty,

When Capitol Hill puts illegal aliens over citizens the citizens must take it to another level , We need leadership that will see us to the finish line with a win ,
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

April
    Oregon needs our help!!! Please Join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-881797.html#881797

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    My version of the DREAM act would be to send them all back across the borders and out through the ports, kids included.
    That is the ONLY Dream act this country needs. I think we need to do our own DREAM act, one that protects the American Dream for Americans!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Right O, vortex!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amnesty does NOT make you an American!!!!

It makes you a damn law-breaker and cheat!!!!!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Right O, WorriedAmerican. But it does make them moochers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We all know that people chose Barack Obama because he was tired of the Republicans that we become suspicious of all evil on earth
    Huh? Is he saying that "people" aka American citizens (we hope) voted for Obama because "he" aka American citizen (I guess the author thinks only men can vote here) was tired of Republicans that "we" aka illegal aliens became suspicious of causing all evil on earth? Whatever.
    These are the people that want to be handed American citizenship? Funny, but it doesn't sound like "we" aka illegal aliens, care much for the USA unless they are getting handed benefits for free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123