Thread: The Process

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Process

EGRM

Express how you feel about what is happening.

Grieve for the loss.

Rest up and regain your strength.

Tomorrow we march again!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen to that William!!

There is a lot of discouragement today, too many who seem to have lost the will to fight and can't seem to find their way to seeing that yesterday was NOT the end.

They need some inspiring words from you right now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Amen to that William!!

There is a lot of discouragement today, too many who seem to have lost the will to fight and can't seem to find their way to seeing that yesterday was NOT the end.

Not from the emails im getting, people are discouraged but resolved to fight onward! I got over 2,000 emails about this today and so many of them speak of moving forward.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Amen to that William!!

Not from the emails im getting, people are discouraged but resolved to fight onward! I got over 2,000 emails about this today and so many of them speak of moving forward.

W

Well, thank goodness for that!! There were even some of our own members who I was worried about.

Maybe as the day moved forward, people found a new resolve. A little rest and making up one's mind not to play into the msm propaganda can go a long way

I know you're busily working on our next plan of attack.....can't wait to see what you've got in store What time do the fireworks start?