Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    No thanks Hing

You can shove your North American Union straight up your arse. Take your deceitful garbage and get the hell out of the U S...

Sincerely
    Me
    ME TOO!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

If we did what he is suggesting, this would all be Mexico and there wouldn't even be any point in the Mexicans migrating north!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

The separatists want to punish ordinary Americans for something Big Business has done...they're barking up the wrong tree.

you can go to hell they barking up the wrong tree
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-6224--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Mexico signed the agreement. How is that our fault? Surely they read the contract before signing.
    "AMEN TO THAT" and I'm pretty sure that no one from the U.S. forced Mexico to sign the agreement. and another thing, Mexicans have been breaking our immigration laws way before the NAFTA agreement. this is all a bunch of BS and, I'm sick of hearing about what all the U.S. owes Mexico. "THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT OWES MEXICO IS MEXICO" so they may as well forget about that debt that they are not due to receive from this country.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    The separatists want to punish ordinary Americans for something Big Business has done...they're barking up the wrong tree.
    If that is so, then it would explain why big business is kissing the @$$ of iLLEGAL MEXICANS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY STILL OWE MEXICO NADA "PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Its not our fault that the Mexican government is so corrupt and that they don't give a damn about their own people. We've got our own corrupt government to worry about. so sorry, I'm not buying into this pity party for the Mexican people. if they were not the cowards that they are in their own country, they would march and make demands of their own government just like they do here.

illegals

We will never allow amnesty for illegal aliens. All illegal aliens must be deported NOW.

Oh please. It's so boring to keep hearing how America owes so-and-so, or one race owes another apologies and reparations for things that happened a long time ago. Why should anyone have to pay for something that occurred decades or more ago ago and with which they had nothing to do? These people need to shut up and try earning their money instead of looking for free handouts all the time. How about we get some type of reparation each time we're forced to listen to this garbage? We'd be rich!!
    "I'd rather be perceived as the biggest nerd and eventually be successful than as the coolest person and achieve nothing."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast