Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Proofing help needed on ALIPAC's Volunteers page please

Friends,

I have redone the Volunteers page at ALIPAC. What I am doing here is redoing each page on the main website which is long overdue.

Please look at this link and let me know if

1. You see any typos, misspelled words, or grammatical errors.

2. You have any suggestions on something to add, remove, or change.

http://www.alipac.us/content-4.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of the links work and lead to the right places.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps the sentence 'Our volunteers write letters to editor...,' shouldn't this read editors as plural?

Under William Gheen info:

4th para - shouldn't it read 'Mr. Gheen served instead of serves?

Under TV:

Bill O'Reilly (capital 'R')

Under Talk Radio do you mean to have some of the shows near the end in bold like that?

Under Print Media:

Believe a comma should be between The Chicago Tribune and Charlotte Observer.

And The Whittier Daily News needs a cap for Whittier.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Perhaps the sentence 'Our volunteers write letters to editor...,' shouldn't this read editors as plural?

Under William Gheen info:

4th para - shouldn't it read 'Mr. Gheen served instead of serves?

Under TV:

Bill O'Reilly (capital 'R')

Under Talk Radio do you mean to have some of the shows near the end in bold like that?

Under Print Media:

Believe a comma should be between The Chicago Tribune and Charlotte Observer.

And The Whittier Daily News needs a cap for Whittier.
    Thanks Jean, I do not know which is best editor or editors.

Hold off on my bio page for now, I plan to revamp it and update it first then do the proofing on each individual page.

W

I hope to recommend that you put one or two points on the home page, like ALIPAC being the largest archive of illegal immigration news, and perhaps that ALIPAC also works with anti-illegal groups from around the country to enforce the immigration laws on the books. Personally, I will be more likely to join a group if I know that they are a center of information and share my goals, have interaction with other groups sharing the same goals to make up a force I can be a part of.
    Power to the legal people! Just a thought.

Our contributors and volunteers help the fight against illegal immigration by supporting ALIPAC and responding to our e-mail alerts. ALIPAC volunteers support candidates for office that are serious about immigration enforcement, work to defeat Amnesty attempts, and work to pass strong state laws that crack down on illegal immigration.
    I would change the word "that" to "who".
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Our contributors and volunteers help the fight against illegal immigration by supporting ALIPAC and responding to our e-mail alerts. ALIPAC volunteers support candidates for office that are serious about immigration enforcement, work to defeat Amnesty attempts, and work to pass strong state laws that crack down on illegal immigration.
    I would change the word "that" to "who".
    DONE!

Anymore folks? This has to be ready in a few hours so we can move on to other pages that must be ready by tomorrow.

W