Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Propaganda from Howard Dean - Dem's response to Bush

http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/05/gove ... an_r_1.php

"Once again the President tried to hide the truth about his guest worker program, which would force immigrants into indentured servitude and fail to protect U.S. workers and their wages. For what little substance the President did offer, he left out critical answers on practicality and cost, at a time when our national debt and budget deficits are at record highs and our national guard is stretched thin.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Howard Dean has not told Ted Kennedy to put down the pen and step away from the amnesty legislation. He seems to ignore the efforts of those within his own party to subvert our immigration laws.

Howard Dean's efforts to promote Democrats as having the answers on this issue are completely absurd.

ITA!

Completely absurd for sure. These guys are in the same bed and agree on this amnesty issue. But ONE of them is wrong to hear the other tell it. They posted some drivel from Dean today at democrats.org. Check the blog. It won't stay up long.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is closer than most in his party. I want to see his plan in detail. Ed Kenedy does not speak for his party but the party listens to dean.

Like it or not if the republicans if dont get it together in about 90 days you will be dealing with a democratic congress.

Im doin all I can to get rid of sanctuary city Dianna (Degette) but the republican party has not spoken to working people in Denver and have no canidate or money in the race. John Salazar is a sitting duck with his I changed my mind stuff. but, If the colorado republican party is serious about national and local politics wheres the beef.

People are not in love with the democrats they just want to divorce the republicans. There the party of your gandmother. A wonderful woman who lives in a differnt world and may have dimentia.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY