Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Propaganda used to throw Americans out of work

http://immigrationvoice.org/

The Employment based green card system is completely broken due to excessive delays and backlogs in petitions of nearly half a million highly skilled workers who are certified by US Government to be doing a job that no US citizen is willing, qualified or able to do.

By stagnating career growth and suffocating the creativity of the most innovative and technical minds of the world, America is creating a class of future Americans, who would see no career growth for 6-12 years and making under-achievers of these individuals.

It would result in a reverse brain drain where the talent and human capital flows from developed west to the burgeoning Asian economies.

(Brain drain because we Americans are dumb. If they are so smart and we are so dumb why are they doing everything they can to leave the countries that gave birth to these "smart people"?; think it over and you will realize it doesn't much sense... But what do I know, I am dumb.)

What does this mean?! What are these "mystery jobs" that no U.S. citizen is "able to do"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration Voice mostly serves H-1Bs from India. Back in 2000, when the dot com bust happened and Americans started experiencing mass layoffs, our government bumped up the yearly quota of H-1B visas from 65k to almost 200k AND LEFT IT THERE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. Many of those people are still here, and now they want green cards. Their sense of entitlement amazes me, they came here on temporary guestworker visas, yet shamelessly lobby our government as if they were the citizens, not us. An article of faith over there is that America would be lost without them, and that they, not native workers, are responsible for America's advanced technology standing. It's not just American kids who 'dunno much about history.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    What does this mean?! What are these "mystery jobs" that no U.S. citizen is "able to do"?
    Do you want to know what a typical job is?

A typical job is one that an American has been doing for many years and has been able to support his family on. The company that hires him gets an inexperienced kid from India (now that most temporary work visas come from India) who may have gotten hired because of a fake resume. The company then makes the experienced American citizen train the inexperienced Indian kid to do his job, his employer fires him and the Indian gets his job because he had "more skills" (i.e., is available for much cheaper). Since your boss is "God" and is never wrong your boss has the final say in "why" the kid from India was hired.

There are no "mystery jobs" that no U.S. citizen is "able to do". It is all a scam to get cheaper wages. George Bush "fine tuned" the H-1B visa program to do this and he is working feverishly behind the scenes right now (with Baraque Obama's cooperation) to get even more rules changed to allow more foreign temp workers so that when Obama becomes President he will be able "blame" George Bush for the sudden increase in immigrants (if you want to call them that) and will be able to shrug his shoulders and say that "none of it was my fault, it was those pesky Republicans who made this mess". That is how the Republicans and Democrats both hand off and hide each other's problems. I am sure that a little of this is going on with the Illinois governor mess.

Maybe we could get some kids from India to run California, I mean could they be any worse? We could pay them minimum wage and get rid of all those stupid Sacramento politicians like Arnold.

Maybe we should do like that woman in Chicago and fly our flags upside down. I really like that idea, and after listening to her on the news I would do the same thing if I were in her position. I still have a job, but when I lose it, that's what I will turn to. Just my 2cents.

Fed up with my Government!

Well, here's an example today of what millere writes about:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-140387.html

"Wealthy Tech Execs to Lobby Obama for Increased H-1B Visas"

I remember about 22 or so years ago, my husband's employer moved the plant from PA to TN because labor was cheap in TN at that time.

This announcement was made right after employees voted to join a union. Coincidence? I think not.

Wasn't long before TN workers were demanding better wages. Plant moved on down to mexico. They had a real hard time finding workers in mexico, because the pay was low and no benefits were given. They'd rather work in the US so, where they can get welfare for their jackpot babies (just have to keep on making babies to get more $$$). Of course, the moms are all "single" moms (get more $$ that way).

NO ONE wants to work for nothing, no matter who they are or where they come from. Americans shouldn't have to be forced into subsidizing the cheap labor either. THAT'S what these companies fail to comprehend.

The company ended up closing up the mexico plant and moving to china. The Chinese workers aren't stupid, they can read the writing on the wall. They are starting to demand better wages and benefits too. Plus no one wants to buy anything made in china and that's hurting them big time.

So my question is, where are these companies going to move to next, in their neverending quest for slave labor??
    "

Good pts miguelina. The cheap labor thirst is never quenched, but soon there will be no well. What then?

Get ready for more of this propaganda. The ethnic and cheap labor lobbies are trying to sell us the notion that mass amnesty is actually good for our economy and 10 million unemployed Americans. I sincerely doubt that even the sheeple will buy this ...

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

So my question is, where are these companies going to move to next, in their neverending quest for slave labor??
    The United Arab Emirates

http://www.uaeprison.com/unite_to_prote ... rs_uae.htm

see photo of "Guest workers in a dormitory building, Abu Dhabi, UAE" in middle of article...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast