Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Proposed List Of Demands For Wall St Movement!

Seriously? this just shows how ridiculously stupid these people are. If people like this ever get a toehold in this country we're screwed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

://occupywallst.org/forum/proposed-list-of-demands-for-occupy-wall-st-moveme/

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement!
    Posted 9 days ago by LloydJHart (Vineyard Haven, MA)

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.
    Lloyd J Hart (phone number follows)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the people down there have no clue what they're against or have
    even really thought about how their demands will affect us overall.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

So where are the industrial geniuses who will make new products we can sell to the world? The Henry Fords, the Thomas Edisons?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They demand an "I Wish Sandwich" Bow-Bow-Bow...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE

Are these lunatics for real or is this a "candid-camera" moment??
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Isn't it funny how all of they're demands are all of Obama's demands also.

These people have been out there for 2 weeks now, they have to be fed and watered, trust me I've seen them on fox they don't look as though they were bred from the sturdiest stock!

It all smells a lot like Piven, she must be ecstatic!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want to know how they are supporting themselves. Or, who is paying them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Isn't it funny how all of they're demands are all of Obama's demands also.

These people have been out there for 2 weeks now, they have to be fed and watered, trust me I've seen them on fox they don't look as though they were bred from the sturdiest stock!

It all smells a lot like Piven, she must be ecstatic!
    Piven’s crusty Marxist A@@ is neck deep in this and should have been arrested for TREASON / Sedition a long time ago

See Frances Piven’s Awkward Call-And-Response Speech to Wall St. Protesters

"I think we desperately need a popular uprising in the United States."

Posted October 3, 2011 at 9:42 am
    by Jonathon M. Seidl
    372 Comments

The videos below of Frances Fox Piven are painful — for many reasons.

First, the message is frustrating. They show Piven calling for a “popular uprisingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they want an "uprising" then why do they support Obama? Both groups, Marxists and Wall Street banksters, want open borders.