Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Protest of Day Labor in CA on Fox news

Watching Fox news today and the reporter was speaking with one of the protestors about their protest of the day labor site built by Home Depot. In the background you could hear chanting by the group linked with LaRaza.
    The reporter begins to walk across the street to the group protesting the site, and the camera pans over to the LaRaza group as the reporter says "LaRaza basically beleives that California should be given back to Mexico". He and the camera then turn back to the American protestors and said "this is the reason we're here to show you the group protesting the day labor site".
    As he did this the LaRaza group began chanting louder!! GREAT, FOX NEWS DID NOT GIVE LARAZA THE ATTENTION THEY SO DESPERATELY WANTED!!
    I'm sure that there should be some transcript on Fox's site.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The tide has turned.

Illegals go home now!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love it! I just went over to SOS and over a hundred people came to protest with them. Fifty American flags were flying high!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

yeah !!!!!!! thanks for posting this elizabeth - and if you have any difficult pets - feel free to drop in on our avatar thread.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, it seems to have turned, thank goodness, however we have noticed in our apartment complex, people have gotten outright nasty. Its an all over attitude, and its almost palpable, you can feel it.
    We live in the back of the complex and its one narrow driveway to the main one, its always congested with cars, although they are not supposed to have more than one car parked overnight, there is usually four per unit (what does this say about the amount of people lving in each unit?).
    Twice when we were pulling out, one of these guys would be coming in or pulling out, and block us completely where we had to be the one to back up to accomodate them. Talk about an attempt to provoke! Well it almost worked, my husband had to hold me in, I was going to get out and say something.
    Also one day the kids and I were going for a walk outside and there were quite a few of these people milling around, and as they saw us, there were these little whistles and signals to one guy in particular, it was very obvious. We have suspected someone here is doing something very illegal (along with being illegal!!) for quite a while, so do our police as in the last 24 hours they have been at one unit in particular.
    According to Oregonians for Immigration Reform, our state government has been publicly embarassed by being faced with the fact that they have been giving state benefits to illegals and now there is a budget shortfall of $172 million (thats an unbeleivable amount for one state). They have also been re-thinking their participation in the Matricula Consula card events as well.
    Now all we need to do is to put the heat on the federals to make them see this is not going away and they must listen to the voters. I'm really getting anxious to move forward and make some waves by letting Ron Wyden and Gordon Smith (our senators) that they are up for re-election and they may not have their jobs much longer if they do not start doing what the people of Oregon want.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth
    I think we need to let all of our Senators know that their job is on the line if they go along with the businesses and the groups who think we need them here.

We had a great day.

I don't think Home Depot likes being exposed on national tv, as well as all over the Los Angeles market for its aiding and abetting of illegal aliens.

Summary here:

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... st&p=70126