Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PROTEST FIGHT IN FREMONT

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercuryn ... 205842.htm

This group needs our support, does anyone know how to contact them?

ALSO, I have had a good idea. I search the news on line just about every day and now my approach is this: I send an email to the one that writes the article if an email address is provided just to let them know Ii am watching, of course I don't give my real name, etc., but tell them I am against illegal immigration etc. Since the news media seems to be the driving force here in many ways, if we all sent emails to those who write the articles then perhaps we could get more attention and a firmer stance? Let's say, if 500 of us sent an email to that reporter, wouldn't they be getting the bigger picture?

Welcome SHA457!

Excellent idea!

Yes, welcome to our forun, and as Brian said, "excellent idea"...

Please make use of the resources thru the Forum Index. There are tons and tons of valuable information in there.

Also check out under General Discussions the "Form letters for all to use . ." There are letters in there and ideas for writing your elected representatives.

Here is the link: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35323

Welcome to ALIPAC SHA457.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read the article and it seems to be becoming a familiar story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome SHA

Be sure to visit the Action Panel

Found Here
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I've recently made a habit of sending CNN's Lou Dobbs at least one recent story concerning illegal immigration daily. Today I sent him the story on the 10 year old childs SSN being used by an illegal, the gang rape in North Carolina, and the interview of the BP agent prosecuted by the federal government for breaking border patrol rules by actively pursuing a fleeing illegal immigrant. If we all continuously send CNN these stories that appear locally - perhaps we'll get some of them broadcast nationally. It is certainly worth the effort! Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SHA457:

To answer your original question - there's another like here that might be of help to you. Here's the link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=37017

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    getting Fanny Mae loans interest-free because their religion forbids usury,'' because Islam forbids the paying or receiving of interest.
    Now let me understand this, if a person does not believe in interest, they do not have to pay it?

As for this article, what a bunch of bull. I have seen these kinds of "pro-immigration" protesters, and they have got to be the absolute scabs on the backside of humanities butts!! They are obnoxious, rude, communistic people that only want to hear what they perceive as being "right" out of people, and when they do not, they start acting like a bunch of overgrown toddlers, throwing fits in the streets, trying to make life hell for those of us who will not let them have their way.

And.... from what I have seen is they are a bunch of liars. They do things they lie profusely about, and attempt to place blame om their opponents.

DIRTBAGS!!! Every single one of them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay AmericanElizabeth: Don't pop your cork. Think of your blood pressure!! :P :P

Although I do agree with you completely. DIRTBAGS is the nicest word I could come up with for them. The ones that actually come to mind would really get me in trouble here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast