Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Protests for Each Senator Who Votes YES on Cloture!!

Let's flood those fax lines folks!

Full details!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 206#378206

RALLY THE BOARDS!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Letter!!! I informed Senator Feinsteins office when I called, that if she voted yes on the Cloture we would be protesting outside her offices!!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Fax this in to all Senate offices.

There should still be some staff in most of these offices and many of the Senators are in there as well.

We need them to see this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Next time around, it would be very nice to be able to include the number of citizens that are affiliated with all the sum total of groups. I believe NumbersUSA claims over 300,000 members alone now.

When the senators hear that there are hundreds of thousands of citizens that are considering such a move, then maybe, just maybe they will begin to 'see the light'...(at least for those that are still blind to common sense and the public will).

Oh, I was I could do this like Rob Schneider from SNL:

'Makin' coffee, sending faxes; makin' coffee, sending faxes...'

I do not have access to a fax machine this evening. Will those of you faxing make sure Senator Alexander and Senator Corker of Tennessee receive these faxes. Thank you for the help.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

We are planning on protesting outside Ted Kennedy's house on the Fourth of July.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This one is fun to do you can send it to many many at one time and the fax mchine goes nuts with all this fun noise....

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I do not have access to a fax machine this evening. Will those of you faxing make sure Senator Alexander and Senator Corker of Tennessee receive these faxes. Thank you for the help.

Neither do I and it is literally driving me nuts!!!! I've been calling but dog gone it!! I'd better cut this short because I'll end up saying something that will get edited. Of course it would be the facts regarding our polichickens, the sellouts....
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I sent mine!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast