Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Public outraged at Media for favoring Illegals protest

_These are comment I found in todays paper about the public questioning why the media covers Illegal against American but not Americans against Illegals.
    I was happy to hear that the "silent majority are`nt actually that silent. _

__________________________________________________ __________

The Sun had another article about Congressman Joe Baca last week (re: "Bush, Latino leaders meet," by George Watson, April 26.) I find it interesting that The Sun can cover everything that Baca and the illegal-immigrant groups do, but find it hard to cover anything about the legal American citizen protest of illegal immigrants and their support for Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean. It's frustrating.
    Now, to top it off, the EEOC is suing the Salvation Army for requiring that their employees speak English on the job site.

Can anyone tell me what is happening to America?

MARY ANN ROHDE
    Rialto
    __________________________________________________ __________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tail wagging the dog?
    San Bernardino's few taxpayer citizens must be careful not to let the swish, swish sound of the tail attempting to wag the dog cloud their judgment. Am I the only one who read the April 26 article about the "crime expert" speaking (re: "Crime expert weighs in," by Robert Rogers) and got the impression from the remarks that the rhetoric was much like what you find in a fortune cookie? This "expert" was a member of the Carter administration in 1979.

If you remember Jimmy Carter's failed administration and what went on, or did not go on, during his administration, you can see from the article the double speak that went on during this "social services" event in which the speaker stated that "law enforcement must get softer and social service providers must get harder." Swish, swish.

I am really surprised that this 1979 presidential administration member did not try to inject that it is OK to pour our hard-earned money into supporting the illegal invasion of our country. As you listen to those who weigh in on the side of those who enter our country illegally, you have to wonder what their motivation is and how they justify stealing from our children and grandchildren.

These supporters of the theft of our kids' education have infiltrated deep into our society. Some sit on our school boards and praise each other for openly participating in the continual and blatant theft of our kids' education and future. This type of corruption of our school system is reminiscent of the images you saw or read about in Carter's time, when the American Embassy hostages were shuffled like pawns by the Iranian government.

This time, our kids are being held hostage by advocates for those who condone the deception and thievery. These advocates' sleight-of-hand tactics include bringing in goons to disrupt and insult the few school board members who would stand up for our kids (re: "Racism charges lead to walkout," by Charlotte Hsu, April 19). Swish, swish.

JOE ORTIZ
    San Bernardino

http://www.sbsun.com/voiceofpeople/ci_5780961
    ------------------------

immigration protests

Does anyone know of any counter-protests in Chicago for Tuesday?

of course this could have a desired affect in waking up average Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    of course this could have a desired affect in waking up average Americans.
    BINGO!

However, they're not 'average' Americans, imho........they're HARD WORKING, LAW ABIDING AMERICANS paying taxes to subsidize ILLEGALS & THEIR ANCHOR BABIES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got home from work and turned on the tv where I saw some Hispanic guy being interviewed by MSNBC about the illegal march on May 1st. I was so angry I had to turn it off!

I was wondering if anyone happened to noticed if any of these news shows covered our march at all? Did they interview any people? Did the activists notice any news vans in the area on that day? I knew I could trust Lou Dobbs to cover it. But I didn't expect anything from the others. What I was surprised about however, was C-SPAN! I was almost positive they were going to cover it (unless I missed it)

I wish I would have thought of this sooner, but I should have sat down with a note pad and checked out all the prime time news shows to see which ones covered the rally and which ones did not. That way I would have had proof, and could write a letter to complain to the stations that didn't cover it

The illegals have everyone with power on their side! I'm sorry for my negative attitude but sometimes it just gets me so depressed! The media can reach millions and spread propaganda, and the sheeple will just follow along. The airwaves were supposed to belong to "we the people." Isn't there any American out there with big money and influence that would stand on our side? Or are all the American millionaires/billionairs corrrupt??

chloe24 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone happened to noticed if any of these news shows covered our march at all?
    Check for yourself: 16 Google search pages. The internet has become a very powerful tool.
    A lot of Americans know what's going on.

http://link.toolbot.com/google.com/76378

Deport-them-all,,, Welcome to ALIPAC!
    You would`nt happen to be from the Waukegan forum would you?

------------------------

Here`s another comment from the Lady that wrote the first comment.
    I beleive that she is a retired school teacher.

Question of legality
    Unless you were born an American Indian, you are an immigrant. The issue being, which no one seems to understand, are you a legal immigrant?

No one seems to be able to say, or understand, the meaning of illegal immigrant. The problem is not immigration, it is illegal immigration.

Does no one know the meaning of the word illegal? It means not lawful, against the law, breaking the law. Do we want to put up a white flag and surrender to the illegal demands?

This is not a racial issue, it is a legal issue and a security issue. Can't our elected officials, TV and radio personalities, and Newspapers understand this?

MARY ANN ROHDE
    Rialto, Ca.
    ------------------------

2ndamendsis, wrote:
    However, they're not 'average' Americans, imho........they're HARD WORKING, LAW ABIDING AMERICANS paying taxes to subsidize ILLEGALS & THEIR ANCHOR BABIES.

As most of us are.
    ------------------------

No one seems to be able to say, or understand, the meaning of illegal immigrant. The problem is not immigration, it is illegal immigration.
    We at ALIPAC understand it perfectly. We know are dictionary, well some of it, the word illegal for sure and alien which everyone else believes it only means someone from another planet
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast