Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Publix Supermarket tells me NO on Swift

Sigh!!!

Thank you for your email. We appreciate our customers taking the time to contact us. In regard to your inquiry, our buying office explained we have no plans to stop purchasing from Swift at this time.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. If we can be of any further assistance regarding this matter, please either call our Consumer Relations toll-free number at 1-800-242-1227, write us at the Publix Super Markets Corporate Office, PO Box 407, Lakeland, FL 33802, ATTN: Consumer Relations, or contact us at our website, publix.com and mention your reference number, # 413616.

Sincerely,

Leslie Spencer
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Oh and feel free to call these people and tell them what you think.

Also an update on my Mayor, JOHN PEYTON. After sending not one, but two emails, I still have not recieved a response. Time to call.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://www.swiftbrands.com/media/news_releases.php

Swift Company makes donations to United Way to aid in families affected by the ICE raids.

Here you go all, read this. Not only do they hire illegals and do not check their documentation, then they also aid and abet those illegal aliens as well.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)