Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    They've tried this before.....funny how Lou's ratings just skyrocketed after that Email going out now!
    Yes, it's all about ratings. I hope this takes some wind out of their sails too. Hey, their watching Telemundo not Dobbs. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why would the Latino community (of which many are legal citizens) turn on Lou Dobbs about illegal immigration? Doesn't that tell you all something? As far as the leprosy incident goes, Lou was quoting someone else on that. As it turned out supposdly that information was incorrect and yes a journalist should get their facts straight from a reputable source before broadcasting it, but Lou Dobbs publicly appologized for that error on his show. But the pro-criminals have so little to fight with that they will beat something like this to death as if that makes their entire case for advocating the presence of millions of illegal aliens in this country. As far as I know that is the one and only incident where his information may have been incorrect. The pro-criminals just don't like the exposure that the truth is getting on tv about illegal aliens from Lou Dobbs. They fight dirty and with a gazillion lies of their own which of course they won't own up too themselves.

OK, pardon me for being so - well, lost.

We can use the emails given in the OP to send SUPPORT emails for Lou?

I don't want to send a email to some site that will be only used as a 'for or against' type thing?

So - just use the email addresses given?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Emailed! Called CNN and Comcast!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

So, I hope I did right - I emailed to the addresses given.

Sent e-mails to all four addresses.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Pfft. 20 complaints won't make a difference when Lou brings in all the $$ because he has high ratings. Plus, cnn won't even be able to understand the complaints if they can't speak english.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12