Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The push is on Dingy Harry making the move

Just heard on C-SPAN 2 that Dingy Harry will move to bring the bill up for debate Thursday. He goes on to say that the Senate will most likely need to work through the Holiday to get it done. Looks like we have alot of work to do in 4 days.

Donate, donate, donate

Yes,

The Senator knows that the key to passing this sham is to force the debate quickly. He knows that our movement is growing. If they can force a vote before anyone knows what's in the bill then they will win the fight. If we can stall them until September then this issue becomes an election year issue. Then the support for this bill will evaporate for two more years. No politician wants to be shown supporting this bill in an election year.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Just the day Senator Sessions will be gone with Bush to Mobile. He couldn't have planned it any better, could he.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The thing is, we want them to "SECURE OUR BORDERS"
    And as long as they piss up a rope, NOTHING GETS DONE!!!
    And the Illegals keep comming, with the word of mouth that AMNESTY is comming. I read an article on another site, it was an interview with a retired Border Patrol Officer. He stated that for every Illegal captured, 3 Illegals get through. So, just last year 1,270,000 were caught...The math is self explainitory...AND, scary as HELL!
    Our elected officials will keep this going, stalling, doing NOTHING.
    And the Consuls will keep handing out the Maticular Cards, the farmworker jobs will turn into the Construction jobs, and so on.
    So, YES we want them to do something, CLOSE THE BORDER!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Jobs

The flow of illegals has already run over into the construction industry.

Everyday on the way to work I pass 6 miles of construction on a major interstate. All of the workers are hispanic, none of them speak english, only the Job Foreman is bilingual. These are not minimum wage jobs either, these are state funded construction projects paying 15-30 dollars per hour.

I have a friend of mine who is an electrician. He manages commercial construction projects. Almost everyone who works with him is an illegal alien. He speaks enough spanish to get by and he is only one on the job with commercial electricity experience.

The illegals have learned to follow the money. They compete with citizens for skilled labor jobs. They are taking the food out of these people's mouths.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!