Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Put your thoughts on your car window

I went to my local Walmart & bought some window chalk...the stuff you see the kids using to write stuff on car windows...and on the back of my car I wrote in big red letters, no amnesty. I have had lots of people honk & give me the thumbs up. I have also gotten very dirty looks from Hispanic people driving next to me. Anyway, my point is, get off your butts, go to the Walmart automotive section & ask them where there window chalk is & go home & put your thoughts on illegal immigration on your window & DRIVE! My husband was not happy when he saw it, he told me I was going to get my window knocked out. I told him let anyone try! Stand up & let everyone know in your town exactly where you stand!

nancid,

Good for you. My husband has pleaded with me not to put anything on my car out of fear of being followed home. But something written in car chalk is a great idea.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I have

an Amerian flag upside down in my back window to symbolize our nation is in distress, plus my illegal alien bumper stickers and a viva la migra sticker.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

As much as I enjoy this idea, I would like to warn you, as your husband did, to not do this to your vehicle.

Some people are so petty that they will vandalize your car because of a bumper sticker supporting Bush and/or our troops in Iraq. I can only imagine the horror of the encited rage by a large window sign expressing an opinion of a heated local issue.

We already have enough of a problem with road rage, especially in highly populated cities. When I get cut off on the road, I shout "Stupid Christian" to the person with a fish emblem, "Stupid Commie" to the person with a Kerry '04 bumper sticker, and "Stupid Hippie" to the person with a tree-hugger slogan bumper sticker. I am not necessarily hateful of these groups. However, the general frustration of driving in traffic can cause people like you and me to become angry enough to misdirect our hostilities.

If you wish to keep this type of thing on your car window, be prepared to defend yourself against all kinds of violent attacks. Though I feel like I can probably take care of myself in most situations, I prefer not to find out the hard way. Good luck!

bad,

Your right. These people in TX are ugly and mean. Don't think for a minuite you are safe.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

badthingsman,

I agree. As much as I would like to write something on my car window. San Deigo has such a huge problem with road rage, my safety comes first.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    badthingsman,

I agree. As much as I would like to write something on my car window. San Deigo has such a huge problem with road rage, my safety comes first.
    I'm glad that many of us are smart enough to think of safety first. I keep a nice, long Maglite (also known as my "MOD EDIT beater") within reach at all times in my vehicle. It is a tool for light in the dark and self protection if needed -not a weapon for saving myself from a fight I am partially responsible for starting.

I'm afraid I'd get arrested if I put my thoughts on my car windows
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

2 bumper stickers on mine...."Stop illegal immigration now" and "Arrest Employers who hire illegals!"

Husband has "US Army: Secure our borders!"
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    2 bumper stickers on mine...."Stop illegal immigration now" and "Arrest Employers who hire illegals!"

Husband has "US Army: Secure our borders!"
    Oh and my step-son "Firefighters against illegal immigration"
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast