Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Putin reveals what he admires most about America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd rather be friend than foe in this 21st century with Russia and Mr Putin. This county's so called leaders bend over backwards to please those unworthy but condemn those advantageous to our affiliation.

duplicate
    Last edited by Daveycrockett; 09-26-2015 at 07:15 PM.

I think Putin is either being facetious, or a bit disingenuous when he speaks of amerikan creativity. "We came, we saw, he died" courtesy of that jezebel witch billary bile - is that an example of creativity, new ways to slaughter un convicted sovereign leaders of a nation and you laugh and joke about it? It is sickening, that sick bitch, her pseudo husband and probably most of the D.C. hacks, past and present, along with a host of other western puppets leaders, need to be in Gitmo for a prolonged stay, or a suitable rendition to - oh, I don't know, maybe Yemen for starters.

duplicate
    Last edited by Daveycrockett; 09-26-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Putin has put a stop to obombas dalliances in Syria

As per numerous credible sources, Russia has positioned herself to come to the aid of Bashar Al Assad, ostensibly and morally to prevent him becoming another bloodied corpse summarily executed by pigs as they did to Gadhafi, and most of his family. I wonder if Putin was being a bit disingenuous when he mentioned amerikan creativity. Was he referring to the hag Clinton when she laughed and joked about Gadhafi's slaughter, or when she dismissed the americans killed at the embassy in Benghazi as "who cares" in front of a committee. The criminal activity coming from these hacks in DC, and others like Tony Blair and too many to mention, is absolutely staggering. They should all be in Gitmo, or maybe a rendition to Yemen would be more appropriate.

There was no legitimate reason to remove the rulers of iraq or libya. To say it will bring the people democracy was some kind of fairy tale thinking or purposeful deception.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "We know what is happening now in the Middle East and North Africa - we know the problems related to the terrorists organization that has claimed the right to be called the islamic state. But in the countries where this organization is currently thriving, there had been no terrorism prior to the absolutely unacceptable interference from the outside which was not sanctioned by the Security Council of the United Nations"....Vladimir Putin

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    There was no legitimate reason to remove the rulers of iraq or libya. To say it will bring the people democracy was some kind of fairy tale thinking or purposeful deception.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "We know what is happening now in the Middle East and North Africa - we know the problems related to the terrorists organization that has claimed the right to be called the islamic state. But in the countries where this organization is currently thriving, there had been no terrorism prior to the absolutely unacceptable interference from the outside which was not sanctioned by the Security Council of the United Nations"....Vladimir Putin
    Exactly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, are going to accept the Russians as Europeans or not? To me that is the deeper issue, and that includes Ukrainians and Baltics. Considering the other people in the world that apparently have it in for us I would rather find an alliance with folks that are more similar. Well, we do have the Japanese and Koreans and Taiwan as allies (yeah, right, as if Korea actually gave a rat's behind about us) and SE Asia is sketchy and self promoting but at least they don't like the Chinese.

I would say that at least the thaw during the Regan and Gorbachev years gave us some relief from persistent Cold War tensions. Another problem is that Russia is not really comparable to the US. Here we have a fairly reliable but minor partner to the north, and if our politicians would just get some spine the countries on the south would not pose a big problem.

Russia on the other hand has to deal with other big powers as Equals---i.e India, and China, and the Arab world, too. Plus they have restive Muslim countries all along their Southern border---as if we had Mexico all along our southern border, and not just half of it! It's just a different world. If we can actually get a genius who can understand this Gordian knot, or try to get better Russians to lead it would help. I will say that the Russian people are generally untrustworthy though and they were the one who turned on Gorbachev. They produce a lot of crooks and crony capitalists, too. And the crazies in Belarus would be dangerous, too. I dk about the Ukrainians. All of these countries are always on the verge of turning into s---holes and then dragging us down with them.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is only upside to establishing excellent relationships with Russia. There has really been no explanation for the distance all these years. As to the criminal element in Russia, it's no worse than our own. I mean look at our nation now, controlled by foreign drug cartels who pay assassins to protect their turfs in the US and globalists who would foreclose on their grandmother to try to make a buck. Take GM, a company I love, we're Chevy people since forever, yet how disappointed we are to see that this great company would make a decision to buy a stupid switch from the Japanese that they knew interfered with the automatic release of the air bag and not tell the public. How bad is that? And not one person is going to jail when they've killed over 100 people we know about.

We don't need to be gushing over Russia, I'm not saying that, we don't need to be gushing over any country, except our own, but we need far better relationships with Russia and that starts with Putin. A good relationship between Trump and Putin could easily improve our situation, which is the bottom-line of any foreign policy relationship.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone know if this quote is correct?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast