Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Queen Hillary Deflated by Tim Russert

Queen Hillary Deflated by Tim Russert

Friday, November 2, 2007 8:37 AM

By: Lowell Ponte

The most frightening moments of the Democratic presidential debate on the evening before Halloween were when Sen. Hillary Clinton’s mask slipped — and the act of terrorism her slippage caused.

Journalists as well as the audience and rival debaters caught Mrs. Clinton being “evasive on at least five different issues,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tim Russert your my hero! Thanks for taking one for America.

That is exactly the kind of information we need to know as voters.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If most americans are soo opposed to amnesty then tell me why ALL the dem candidates support it?? They are doing pretty well in the polls to when they match up against GOP candidates who do not. I just don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by blacknight111
    If most americans are soo opposed to amnesty then tell me why ALL the dem candidates support it?? They are doing pretty well in the polls to when they match up against GOP candidates who do not. I just don't get it
    Welcome Blacknight111!
    The sad thing is that many of the dem candidates have side stepped the immigration issue. And, in the dem debates, immigration is hardly brought up by the idiots asking the questions. If it is, they are just telling Americans what they think we want to hear.
    The dems are just upset because many of the dems are bleeding heart liberals who can't take it when they don't get their way, nor can they logically argue let alone win a debate when presented w/ the truth and facts. Hillary's reaction to Tim's question was a prime example of that.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hello blacknight111...

...could it be that the polls are skewed by those elitists that are trying to bring down the American machine that has allowed mere mortal citizens to be too powerfull for too long to suit their plan of domination?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!