Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I recently read somewhere, where an American man had married a Philipino woman. He said he had to wait three years before he could apply for her citizenship. He also indicated that she had to live in the Philipines until that time. He said he was willing to wait that long, in order to do it legally.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Amby, we can all give you aour thoughts on this, but only a lawyer can help him. Or he can go straight to the ICE office and ask what should be done.

As for those who could get green cards and do not, I feel that is true. This is the biggest part of our illegal immigration problem. People get here and then have patriotic feelings and then do not want to cut ties.

But no matter which way you call it, it is wrong. As for the kids, I feel for them, it is a terrible thing their parents have done to make a mess of their lives. I can equate it to people who have children, become drug addicts, lose their kids to the state. The kids are taken, go to foster care, maybe indefinitely. The kids lives are messed up because of the parents actions. So it is not their faults ,but they still suffer for it. And with illegal immigration, they suffer for it too.

The parents are only thinking of their short term needs and do not look to the future to what it will be like for their children when they become adults and have to face the law as they try to progress as normal citizens, but cannot, because their parents never did the responsible thing and made sure they helped them along that path to citizenship.

As for the love issue, your choices are clear, if you love him, you will be willing to go to where he came from so he can get things going in the right direction, as the law says to do it. Or, you can wait here for him.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tell me.. how were they supposed to apply for green cards?? you are making it sound like people are here illegally because the wont fill out the paperwork. as far as being educated.. it makes no difference..there are a lot of immigrants here who are very educated more than many of us..but now are just driving taxis, doing construction work or even cleaning toilets
    The people who could answer that question all work at Immigration.

I'm trying to prohibit illegals from getting green cards and the right to stay here as a reward for breaking the lay, not help them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12