Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

Are we making a difference? And what is the likelyhood we can stop this mockery of our way of life?

One one hand I sense a real sense of worry from a lot of Americans, on the other hand I see a lot of ignorance regarding this issue. Most points people make is that the poor illegals do not have any where to turn and we have it SOOO good here in the states that we should share the wealth. I cant count the number of things wrong with this attitude but I assure you they are many things wrong with this way of thinking.

Somehow I believe a lot of Americans do not have a clue to what is going on around them. They are so Oblivious to anything outside their little worlds. What a shock it will be to so many when they lose all of that.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Hi Ronster!

Ask anybody here, and they'll tell you that I nearly gave up the fight a few weeks ago. It's so EASY to become disillusioned and overwhelmed with frustration, to the point that you just want to throw in the towel.

When you get to that point, take a break. Take a few days or a week, or even a few weeks, and get away from the issue. You'll find that you'll come back invigorated and positive and ready to join the fight again. Trust me.

Anyway, yes, sometimes it seems like it's us against the world, doesn't it? But I have to believe that Americans will come around. It won't happen overnight, but ultimately I have to believe that Americans will see that illegal immigration is destroying the America that they and their ancestors built and died for.

Just be patient and hang in there.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Ronster,

Somehow I believe a lot of Americans do not have a clue to what is going on around them. They are so Oblivious to anything outside their little worlds. What a shock it will be to so many when they lose all of that.
    You're right! I know it gets frustrating, trying to wake people up. Here are some articles that I put together to try to get my family/friends/network's attention.

Check them out first yourself, so you can see if any of them, match anyone YOU know.

Hope some of them help. Please keep us informed. Of course, you can always search the archives and put together a group of threads that mean more to you.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =0&thold=0
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION'S THIRD WORLD MOMENTUM by Frosty Wooldridge

Gives an overview.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Corrupt Contractor Uses Illegal Mexican Laborers to Put Hispanic-American Citizens Out of Business

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-raymondherrera.wmv

http://www.forthecause.us/index.shtml

This one breaks my heart for a good American...oh yes, who happens to be Hispanic and a veteran! Gives lie to the saying that 'illegals are doing jobs Americans won't do.' This one woke up a friend...legal immigrant who became a citizen, and who is Hispanic.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=31416

"Immigration Gumballs" video

Doesn't offend. Uses gumballs to demonstrate numbers of immigrants and what that'll do to the US.

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33954

North American Union: Deconstructing the U.S.

This is an interview with Corsi, pulling together all the ramifications of the SPP:

"Researching and writing the book forced him to ask some hard questions about the WHY of our porous border and the ultimate goal of those who are allowing it to remain a national disgrace of lawlessness and corruption. "

This is long, but for those who will read all three ....pulls the SPP ramifications together.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33634

This speech was given on June 21, 2006 by Marcy Kaptur (D Ohio) before the House of Representatives. You may have to copy/paste the link to your internet browser to get to the video.

NAFTA Superhighway and SPP.

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/bon ... June06.wmv

Watching a speech by a Congresswoman in the House is a very powerful tool against disbelief and what's NOT being told by the MSM.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=160214

Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'
    by Rep. Charlie Norwood
    Posted Apr 07, 2006

The title tells it all. This is necessary info after, IMO, the NAU thread.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=172412

PICK A CRISIS - ANY CRISIS: HOW ABOUT BIRD FLU?
    Nancy Levant
    July 4, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com

This is 'in your face' for those, after seeing all the above, still don't get it.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

One one hand I sense a real sense of worry from a lot of Americans, on the other hand I see a lot of ignorance regarding this issue. Most points people make is that the poor illegals do not have any where to turn and we have it SOOO good here in the states that we should share the wealth. I cant count the number of things wrong with this attitude but I assure you they are many things wrong with this way of thinking.
    Ronster,

I believe we are making a difference. You can see it happening in each state. One by one, town after town are not waiting around for the federal government to do anything.
    30 states are in the process of tough immigration laws.

You are right about the ignorance, but more and more people are waking up and wanting to do something about this.

There's all sorts of good "internet" tools to take action on this issue.
    ALIPAC has done a wonderful job, and they are always on top of keeping us informed, and what actions we need to take.

Everyday when I talk to people (and I talk to people nationwide, and in Canada each day) about this problem, many of them get very upset at what is going on now, and have started to take action on their own.
    You must remember, GWB has no intention of ever closing our borders. GWB and many others, want open borders. Otherwise known as the North American Union.
    Which means we all must fight as long and as hard as it takes, no matter what the risks.

The casting of ignorance is exactly what our government wants. They wans us submissive and stupid.

I know its hard not to get discouraged, but this will be a long drawn out battle. But if we stick to our guns and don't give up, I believe this time we will win.
    Giving up is exactly what our elected officials are hoping for, and its the "easy way out".
    So please, keep up the fight with all of us!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Ronster.......my eyes got wide opened 9/11/2001.
    Nothing that will happen anymore would or could surprise me in the least.
    I fear my government more than I fear anything else in this world. Or anyone else.
    And I am not the only one here that feels that way.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Are we making a difference? And what is the likelyhood we can stop this mockery of our way of life?

You better believe we are making a difference. Look at all the towns making laws; Colorado is making big strides. The American people are fed up and want something done and want it now!

The key is that we cannot let up and we still need to bring more people to our cause and help win this battle.

We need to keep pounding away with e-mails, phone calls, FAX and letters telling our leaders that we want this issue fixed and we want it now!

No amnesty at all!
    Secure our Borders!
    Severely punish employeers who hire illegals.
    No more anchor babies.
    ZERO benefits to illegals.

Keep fighting. Our voices are being heard.

Tell your friends, family whomever. The more people we get on board here quickly, the faster we can get the ball rolling and changes made

Keep it up.

Thanks for the response my fellow Americans. Its just that their are so many complacent people and they are letting the goverment ruin this great country that we all love. I know things change, and that is life, but do we have to ruin this country in the process of change. Is it really that much to ask to have an immigration policy that makes sense and is done in an orderly fashion?

sigh...

I will keep fighting this because, all I know is how to fight. I dont know how to quit, just ask my wife, I got her to marry me. LOL.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

Do you know what this country needs, is a Cable Channel that makes people aware of what the goverment is doing or trying to do. Americans I am sure get most of their information from TV, and that would be a better medium IMO to relay what our goverment is up too.

And NO, CSPAN does not meet this description. A Lou Dobbs on steroids type channel.

Ronster,

Suggestion; contact Lou Dobbs and make the suggestion to him and see what happens.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Unfortunatelly I don'tknow how to email these videos to our representaves, I'm not familiar with computers (old to learn) but if somebody give me instructions, Iwo uld like to send the videos Curiouspat posted to all Floridians representatives

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast