Thread: QUestion....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

QUestion....

With all of the fraudulent documents that illegals use, has anyone ever wondered if they are also forging immunization records to get their kids in school? I have been thinking about this a lot since I have two in the public school system and am very worried about the diseases. I mean, how hard would it be? Not hard!

Has anyone heard of this happening? I think the schools should call the doctors offices and verify that that person did INDEED get innoculated!

I want to bring this up to the school but I want your input and want to get more info before I do so.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Oh dont be such a RACIST! Racism will not be tolerated here.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... pic&t=5089
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I not heard of this happening yet. But you are right it woould not be hard to do at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh William

ROFLMAO!

I guess this puts me in that group, huh.

Oh well, such is life! LOL
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Well, I guess I'm a racist too because I'm worried about diseases also since I live in a State that has one of the highest levels of illegal aliens, plus I also have two children in the school system.

I'd also like to know about possible forged immunization records. Don't have any information to share personally but I'm glad this topic was brought up.

My children received all their vaccinations at the appropriate ages including TB. However, from what I've read there is a new and improved strain of TB that is resistant to the standard treatment. This is scary not to mention other diseases our children and our citizens are subjected to because of the millions of illegal aliens here who didn't go through the health checks they would have had if they'd immigrated legally.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me