Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question about Bush

Is it just me or does anyone here feel like they are getting mixed signals from Bush about this illegal immigration?
    I mean, he hollers he wants a "guest worker program" yet he signed a bill into law in February of this year that is going to stop the illegals from getting Medicaid. He's wanting their votes by promising them this and that and then turning around and stabbing them in the back (like he does us)
    Things like that. Has anyone else noticed?
    SERIOUSLY...............THINK ABOUT IT
    WHAT IS HIS REAL AGENDA
    ?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Don't know. I've read that Democrats think Karl Rove has done this, to put the pressure on Democrats, to try to prove they are tough on illegals, or not.

The Dems seem to think if they grant illegals every perk we have, they will get more votes....they are so wrong!

But if Rove is for illegals, and is getting Bush to say these things, he is hurting the Rep. party, not helping it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

He plays both sides of the fence because he wants to gulled both sides into believing he's on their side. What he's not telling us is the fact that if he get's this guest worker plan, busts Social Security, sells our ports and airlines to Foriegners, he'll open the floodgates with this SPP agreement and create the North American Union.

This will destroy the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Crime waves wil sweep the nation, marshall law could be imposed and were one step closer to the one world government. (George Bush will get the prestige of being a Founding Father of the North American Union) Thanks to George Bush, Corporations and Extremely rich people in the UN they will finally rule the world!
    By that time, they won't care what we think or care what happens to us! Oh, I forgot, they don't care now either!

Scary, but it could happen if we don't stop it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush would stab anybody, anytime, anywhere as long as he gets to the ultimate goal, which IMO is getting that SuperHighway built through the middle of the country. Then he has a stronger base to ask for "guestworkers".

Once that HWY is built, a lot of our laws become really watered down. Also remember, Jorge Bush signs Presidental statements excepting himself from the laws he signs. I read somewhere that he's signed over 700 of these "exceptions", more than any other President ever has.

It's all gotten to be about legal mumbo-jumbo, nitpicking every word written. So we, the American public, have no real idea what other stuff was in that bill on Medicaid. It's a major mess.

I truly hope I'm wrong, but my tummy tells me this country is headed for a major pratfall!!! Too many mainstream Americans feel sorry for the "poor" people who are sneaking into this country. What's more, a number of people that I've talked to say it isn't fair to deport the kids because they were born here. I think that's going to be one of the major sticking points -- illegal kids.

Someone would probably qualify me as a hardliner, because IMO, breaking the law is breaking the law. Period. End of discussion. If ordinary Americans break the law, we know there are consequences. But too many of these illegals don't agree with that sentiment.

What does worry me a little is that, come election time, Americans are going to soften their stance because we're going to see a lot of TV ads, marches, etc., showing the poor deprived children. And kids are a soft spot with Americans.

I can see a tv ad now....a kid with an empty taco shell!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!