Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question about Illegal Alien Bank Accounts

I don't understand yet how illegals open bank accounts without SSN.

So, if I were to walk into BofA announce my name is Jose Jimenez, I'm illegal - bam just like that I have a bank account? or is there more to it?

(Hell, if I can open a bank account or get credit without any ID or SSN, that'd be great!!!!)

CaliVoter: WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC. What a great question!

I think they are using ITIN numbers to get bank accounts. Stupid Banks! The banks don't have to check legal status even with E-Verify, I don't believe.

I called a bank I have stock in and gave them heck. I asked why haven't they told shareholders about loaning and providing service to illegal aliens.

Are we taxpayers covering the banks with the bailout because illegal aliens have not paid on their borrowing of money?

ITIN numbers have been used to even buy houses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ITIN number or stolen social security numbers. The banks ask for your SSN but don't require you to show the card.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget the Matricula Consular Cards

Did you know that the Matricula Consular card which is issued in the United states to be used by Illegal immigrants, or Immigrants that can't get American ID (same), is not accepted in Mexican banks?

The same ID that Bank of America is accepting everyday to open accounts and issue credit cards is not even accepted in Mexican banks, even when used by legal Mexican Immigrants.

This is the system that Bank of America is using to allow unknown and undocumented (ILLEGAL ALIENS) foreign citizens into our country.

Bank of America says they are trying to help Foreigners (the ones with no ID), get credit in this country. Bank Of America says they are “helping them establish Creditâ€

Re: Don't forget the Matricula Consular Cards

[quote="teejay"]Did you know that the Matricula Consular card which is issued in the United states to be used by Illegal immigrants, or Immigrants that can't get American ID (same), is not accepted in Mexican banks?

The same ID that Bank of America is accepting everyday to open accounts and issue credit cards is not even accepted in Mexican banks, even when used by legal Mexican Immigrants.

This is the system that Bank of America is using to allow unknown and undocumented (ILLEGAL ALIENS) foreign citizens into our country.

Bank of America says they are trying to help Foreigners (the ones with no ID), get credit in this country. Bank Of America says they are “helping them establish Creditâ€

Re: Don't forget the Matricula Consular Cards

[quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"][quote="teejay"]Did you know that the Matricula Consular card which is issued in the United states to be used by Illegal immigrants, or Immigrants that can't get American ID (same), is not accepted in Mexican banks?

What a great tax dodge!

How do I get one of them thar Matricular Consular cards myself?

If I can open a bank account without any ties to a real SSN, theoretically, I can start laundering money for drug cartels, right?

I can also bring over millions of dollars because some Minister of Finance trying to escape Nigeria needs my bank account - therefore I can do all of that tax free!!! Theoretically.

But that's not going work - unless that whole Matricular card is really all that's needed.

You would think then, a fake Matricular is as good as the "real" thing ?

Re: What a great tax dodge!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliVoter

If I can open a bank account without any ties to a real SSN, theoretically, I can start laundering money for drug cartels, right?

I can also bring over millions of dollars because some Minister of Finance trying to escape Nigeria needs my bank account - therefore I can do all of that tax free!!! Theoretically.

But that's not going work - unless that whole Matricular card is really all that's needed.

What the hell does it matter anyway? Just because the Illegals rob us blind doesn't mean it is OK for you to do the same! For one your not an illegal. So in America illegals DO get away with crime, and citizens don't so your just setting yourself up for jail. And two were all pissed about it but two wrongs don't make a right. None of what your talking about makes any scene your trying to ask us why you cant steal and break the law, and if you read what people here believe you know that we all support the law.....
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I saw a video or TV show that showed exactly how easy it was. This American crossed the border and was able to get one very cheaply.

I don't remember the exact details, but I think the name was Donald Duck, the street was Main Street, and the city was Anytown. This was not a joke thing - it was real.

Good luck getting your card, just don't get caught using it. As others here pointed out, Americans do not get a free pass in America like illegal aliens do.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

What the hell does it matter anyway? Just because the Illegals rob us blind doesn't mean it is OK for you to do the same! For one your not an illegal. So in America illegals DO get away with crime, and citizens don't so your just setting yourself up for jail. And two were all pissed about it but two wrongs don't make a right. None of what your talking about makes any scene your trying to ask us why you cant steal and break the law, and if you read what people here believe you know that we all support the law.....
    Camaro, umm I think CaliVoter was being sarcastic/joking. Take it easy on the newbies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast