Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    greyparrot,
    RE:And, if they ARE put at the border, I want to know exactly what their orders will be.

Excellent point. Will their orders be, stand there and act like a scarecrow but take no action or will their orders be stop all illegal entry into the U.S.?

Their "orders" have already been released........or so this is what has been stated to date:

> desk jobs

> support jobs {? huh?} Will be there to "assist" the border patrol.

In essence, they're not going to be "patroling" the border, etc. That's how these rocket scientists are getting around the Posse Comitatus Act.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they will be there to hand out snacks and drinks for the hungry migrants. Taxpayer funded, of course!

::barf::
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Question about the upcoming "secure borders"

And, MILLERE, however they are used, once our military is posted on
    the border, our lawmakers can always say, "Well, you said that you
    wanted them there"! Your comments make me truly fear for the safety
    of the troops who are actually sent there, if this is only going to be an
    "expanded re-run" of our current border situation, dictated, evidentally,
    from Mexico City!

We need to get the word out as much as possible about the involvement
    of the Mexican government and their military, which is evidentally rife with
    corruption from top to bottom, in determining our United States border policies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

I would not be surprised seeing the utter and complete disdain this administration has for the American people that he will probably say he has devised a lottery in which 20 or 30 million citizens will be selected to give up their citizenship so El Presidente Vicente Bush can grant immediate ciitizenship to 20 million of his brothers and sisters. The guard will be dispatched but the Mexican government will be allowed to set up advisory offices in command post tents as they will be in charge of all operations. Either way the American people may lose.

Bush's troops on the border is an attempt at appeasement. Don't be fooled. Even if they go, how long will they stay? Besides, aren't national guard troops directed by the governors of their respective states? So even if Bush ALLOWS them to be used, they'd still have to get their orders from the governors? And the governors of the border states are as pro-illegals as Bush. It's all a show to get us to back off. Don't back off!

This is a ploy. Don't fall for it. It only means someone is getting pressured to do something the AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT. Keep applying pressure. Continue to call, write, email, fax, protest. Whatever you are able to do. And do it as often as you can.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I will believe troops on the border when I see them
    And, if they ARE put at the border, I want to know exactly what their orders will be. Unless the the current stand down/catch and release is reversed, our borders will remain just as porous as they are today, regardless of how many troops are deployed there.
    You are right. I believe he will put them on the border for a couple of months maybe, just to remind is all of his Presidential Power
    But once his plans are carried out by his wanna-bee Bushies, he will pull the troops off.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Bush has already made the statement that HE IS THE DECIDER. What he says goes. It doesn't make any difference what the people want, Bush is going to get his way regardless of what we want or what is good for this country. If he does put the National Guard down on the borders, it will only be to passify all of us raising cane about the illegals. They won't be allowed to stop any of them and they won't be there long. That's why Fox's call yesterday only last 30 minutes with Bush.
    They have an agenda going folks, and we are the audience, the puppets.
    Somehow we HAVE to stop what our government is doing to us and to our country.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

National Guard On The Border

I believe that along our borders is the proper place for the Guardsmen. They should all be there instead of in Iraq. Their absence from the United States makes us all less safe. However, Bush is not going to use them as they should be used. He's going to put them on desk jobs. They won't be patrolling. If he were serious about protecting our borders, he would fortify them with a wall, he would put massive numbers of National Guardsmen on patrol, he would severely punish employers who lure illegal aliens here and hire them, and he would get moving on a foreign policy solution that would force Vicente Fox to stop dumping Mexico's poor people here. He will do NONE of these things because he is a LIAR and a TRAITOR and a TOADY to greedy corporate interests. Everybody who voted for him last time . . . how do you like him now?

It looks like we are all of a like mind here.

This is much ado about nothing - smokscreen. That's all we have ever gotten from this President.

Smokescreens, and carefully choreographed photo-ops.

How is there one person left in this country that believes this man and his bunch - and I feel the same way about congress - except Tancredo.

This is manipulation. Two border states have already asked for their 'emergency' money from Homeland Security for border security. When NM governor was asked if he would put guards there - he said, "no', this just freed up money to be used for the border problems." I don't know if others have.

If they do, I fear that someone will be hurt, some poor hardworking Mexican drug dealer, posing as an innocent, and then we will all be expected to begin weeping and wailing and wearing sackcloth and signing away out entire country.

As for military on the border, I have always thought that is where they should be. It is a national border and is our first line of defense. We had the military guarding the border during WWII and even inland to strategic bridges, etc.

I am sure though, this is a made up deal and Fox has told Pres. Bush where he can put the troops and where he can't. We would not actually want to do anything about the drugs and illegals.

It won't happen - at least not the way it needs to happen and we won't like the results. Those are two things we should know for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast