Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    I would not be surprised seeing the utter and complete disdain this administration has for the American people that he will probably say he has devised a lottery in which 20 or 30 million citizens will be selected to give up their citizenship so El Presidente Vicente Bush can grant immediate ciitizenship to 20 million of his brothers and sisters. The guard will be dispatched but the Mexican government will be allowed to set up advisory offices in command post tents as they will be in charge of all operations. Either way the American people may lose.
    Nothing would surprise me at all, the level of corruption just gets worse and worse.

Imagine if new border patrol posts go to Mexican "guestworkers" so that the border patrol is actually run by Mexicans. That would be the kind of thing that Kofi Annan would recommend.

This is the way I hear it is going to work, the Guard will be out on the border but only for their two week training, they will not be armed nor allowed to arrest illegals, they will be eyes and ears only.
    It will be a help but it is a only a half hearted attempt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I`m sure most of us realize that, as all of this debating goes on, illegals are listening. They know that the National Guard will not have the authoity to made arrests, or even stop illegals or ask them their status. So what in the hell good is that going to do us by putting 6000 National Guard troops on the Border? Great!! We`ll have 6000 more Americans to watch the illegals as they cross the Border. As previously stated several time,this is nothing but a scam or a diversion. And We the people, the citizen, the taxpayers in the western states have long ago caught on the tricks of their trades.
    It`s very hard for me to fall for anything they say anymore
    ------------------------

I call them 6000 volunteers... just like the minutemen. So i guess bush will call them vigilantes in a few weeks.

MW
    How come Bush is going to put the national guard or the military on the border? Why doesn't he just add more border patrol agents like everyone asks for?
    Supposedly it takes 6 months to train each class of border patrol agents. I don't know how many there are per class.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123