Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for the ALIPAC Boards

Earlier today a regular user of our boards posted the flag image below. It was pulled because our moderators found it offensive. The interesting thing is that I was considering asking someone to make such a flag image that combines the elements of the US Flag, Mexico, and Canada.

The image below is very close except it needs a maple leaf.

I am a person that is very respectful of our flag and our nation, but the people we are fighting want to make a new nation out of this entire continent.

An image of the three flags combined would be upsetting to the populations of each country. Since this nation building result is what the Open Borders Lobby is doing, do you feel we should have this image modified and distribute it to illustrate their intentions?

We have had situations here on our boards before, with Brian's avatar, where some members did not see the intent of the image.

Please let me know your feelings about this idea and such an image. Picture this image below with a maple leaf added as a tool to wake up Americans, Mexicans, and Canadians to what the Builders of a North American Community have in mind.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something like this actually!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't give them any ideas. Too many people would think it's a good idea. [I'm not kidding.]
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Sorry, but this is NOT A GOOD IDEA...we are America, and even to make a point, we should not be altering our flag, even in a digital image. It makes us no better than illegals marching through our nation's cities waving their nation's flag.

We are Americans, our flag is SACRED.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I wouldn't give them any ideas. Too many people would think it's a good idea. [I'm not kidding.]
    I agree with you.

I think a lot of people would like it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Sorry for that it was me i just found it and post it. I will leave this forum.

Quite honestly Beto I'd like to see you stay, course I'm just a fledgling.

Anyway... the flag enrages me just to look at it but I too feel though the sell outs in the White House might actually like the freaking idea.

usa
    Looking at that flag makes me sick. This is the USA. we have a flag. a flag that many US milt have fought and died for. to add that to the flag is a disgrace to evryone of those great AMERICANS. I do not understand why they want to come to the US and make it a new part of Mex., look what they have done to their own country.....nothing...

Why are you looking for a flag?

It already exists. There is a NAFTA Flag or a symbol or something. I saw it the other day on the Internet. It has parts of ours, Canada and Mexico flags on it.

I'll see if I can find it and post what I saw.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think William has a point. While the image does sicken and disgust me, that's the purpose of it--to provoke a visceral reaction to the cheapening of the stars and stripes and of what it means to be an American. The flag, as the ultimate symbol of our country, provokes strong emotions (remember all the flags after 9/11), as apparently does the Mexican flag for the invaders (at least when they're in OUR country). I'm not usually a fan of adapting the flag for political purposes, but I think as a visual message it is very potent.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast