Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a question to all

how many here are of non-european decent ... by that i mean non-white. sorry this is not a racist thing, but i ask solely for the reason that the pro-illegal side seems to think we're made up only of whites. we're not. i know we're not, and we know this too. the problem is that the other side is very fond of playing the racist card. because of what i know I feel it important to disarm them of this false argument at every turn.

before i go on any further i'll explain my ethnicity (not that it is important to us, but only to clarify based on what i've stated). my father is chinese, and my mother is spanish. they met here in the US, and both were here legally. my father was a dishwasher and mom a college student. it was real simple. mom loved chinese food and my dad loved women. they fell in love and married shortly after that. both applied for and gained their citizenship. I will not let the fact that they both worked their asses off to give my sister and I everything only to have someone else cheat them and their efforts.

the purpose of this thread is a call to arms. this is a call to each and every sngle one of us to not only make a differnece here, but within our own communities.

yes, i've pissed off a great many in my communities. then again most of them fell to the facts that i've repeatedly brought to the table and argued in favor of.

ok .. i'm done ranting * steps down from soapbox *

too personal

everything is "too something" for you thelma. this isn't about being too anything other than who you are. the reasons stated in my post are very clear. this is only ONLY about disarming those to wish to cheapen the argument. the problem from what i've seen is that the pro's are playing the race card against the anti's.

kneemow--I'm caucasian, european, english, irish, scottish mix. There may be a bit of French in there somewhere the story goes, but we don't know for sure, just what my grandfather told my mother about one of the great greats somewhere along the line.

Also, kneemow, ALIPAC has information on the members which will give you the diversity of our organization. PM William and he may be able to give you better fuller account, not by name of person, but in general the many different specific nationalities involved with ALIPAC. I remember seeing it in a news release or one of his interviews several months ago and we are a very diverse group.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kneemow,

I do not have exact figures on the ethnic or racial background of the participants here or our contributors, but I can tell you that many have expressed that here and via e-mail.

We could do a poll to get some idea of the ethnic makeup of our national lists and site account holders.

Every step of the way, ALIPAC as an organization has shown we want diversity in our ranks and work with diverse groups and organizations to reach our goals.

You are correct, the racist open borders crowd acts like a bunch of racists playing the race card, but we have always stood against them with our supporters of many backgrounds. It's one of the reasons they hate ALIPAC and the Minutemen so much.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Father
    Blonde Hair
    Blue Eyes
    White
    Born Citizen
    Prep School
    Yale Undergrad
    Yale Grad PhD
    Biologist
    Grandfather Mining Consultant
    Grandmother Real Estate

Mother
    Black Hair
    Brown Eyes
    Mostly Black
    Naturalized w/family at 3
    Public School
    N.Y.U. Undergrd
    UMichigan
    Public Health
    Grandfather Policeman + INS
    Grandmother Seamstress
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Father 1/2 German 1/2 Norwegian 2nd gen. American
    All 4 of his grandparents came through Ellis Island

Mother All Portuguese 2nd gen also
    Her mothers parents from Azores Islands (Black Portuguese)

I know that all my people have been here since the early 1800's. and some before that. I'm sort of Heinz57 European mix but one great grandmother was Iroquois. (no, I didn't mis-spell Iraqi) Iroquois, as in American Indian or Native American -- which is as silly a term as "Indian" since, technically, anyone born on North or South American soil is a Native American. A great-great grandmother came down from Canada and she was of French descent and spoke French. I don't know if she was naturalized or not natuarlized since there are no documents to support anything other that she was born in the 1840's in Canada. Her husband was born in New York state to parents who were brought there from Massachusetts by their parents when they were children.

Some of my nieces and nephews are of hispanic descent but their father was/is a US citizen in that Puerto Rico is a US territory. None of them ever spoke Spanish but the father had an accent because he was first generation in the 50's.

kneemow, I live in a city that is predominantly hispanic. Many of the people here are naturalized citizens who, like your parents, came here and made a life for their families because they wanted to be here. They suffer the same sort of persecution you do at the hands of people who never meant to be Americans at all but are here, either legally or illegally. I consider those naturalized citizens to be Americans and I will defend their rights just as quickly as I will my own--if not quicker. After all, those people made sacrifices to be Americans. I am American because I was born here.

I know a lot of Asian women who would literally swat someone if they dared to run down the United States. Those people don't take their citizenship lightly either. I know people who came here from Poland, Italy and Germany who feel exactly the same way.

These days, I believe that the loyalty oath naturalized citizens take to become Americans should be emphasized more and that they should have to do something to prove that loyalty for a considerable period of time in order to obtain citizenship at all. And I don't believe that foreign flags should be allowed at all in public.

It seems somehow an injustice to say that a born-in-the-USA American has the right to criticize this country but someone who is here from another country can't, but I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way. I think that a person's actions should speak as well. Should a person who is a naturalized citizens who fights against the society they freely chose still be considered a part of that society? What would those people be likely to do if we went to war with a country like Mexico? I don't know why the government doesn't take these things into account when they start selecting "citizens" from other lands. And I am certain that the numbers of the "lucky, chosen few" needs to diminish considerably or we aren't going to be the United States of America at all.

It alarms me that illegal aliens have the nerve to protest and it alarms me even more that our legal system ignores them instead of arresting and deporting them as prescribed by law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iroquois. (no, I didn't mis-spell Iraqi)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast