Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question of campaign focus

News is right now that incumbents of both parties are dropping like flies... I have a question for this forum and its leaders.

I am unemployed and almost at retirement age. I have battled to get a job, but even though I am educated, with letters of commendation from EVERY boss I ever had...I am turned down over and over. One of the main reasons is that I do not speak and read and write Spanish. Well I am an old dog and I do not want to learn that trick -- sorry but F them all.

Here is my question for this forum and its leaders. I have very little money anymore. But I have saved a meager $174.79. I barely make it each month and that is fine, I am a tough old dog. But my monitor went out and I am now using a blurry old 2nd hand monitor. I was going to buy a new monitor but my nation is more important. I figure I can divide that 174.79 up 7 ways. I would like to focus on giving to the election of PATRIOT politicians who will work for the People of the United States of America.

Is there a way we can start a campaign focus? Oh by the way -- DO NOT EVEN talk to me about giving it to just the Republican or Democratic party -- those damn traitors. Screw them pardon my French. I want to give to individual patriot politicians who will champion our alipac cause. I do not care what their party affiliation is or is not -- just point me to who we need support now for maximum effect. Thanks and what do you all think?
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MarkB, seems to me that you are doing plenty by participating and helping others to come out of their slumber. No need to give money to politicians, just keep plugging along and digging up the truth. Technology should be helping to make campaigning cheaper, after all the info gained across the internet is cheap enough. You are a part of that info. I wish you the best in finding a job. JMHO

If we are going to have a revolution, I am all for less money in campaigning, not more. JMO (I do not watch TV, so add dollars do not sell me.)