Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question? (How do Illegal Immigrants get married i the US?

I just saw a limo Hummer pull up next door. Following behind in a small car with duct tape windows was the bride and the brides mother who jumped out and got into the limo. My question is how do illegals, legally get married in the US? They start having children and I am sure live together but if the women does not change her name she qualifies for state assistance and health benefits. We would not recongnize that marriage correct? They would have to show birth certificates ect.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'm not sure but I bet it has to do with state law. Call your local marriage licesne office and ask.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That would be an ACLU call if they did not require Illegals to show birth certificates. We do here in Utah. I will see if I can find this out. This would be another way for them to get welfare benefits for children while living together. Not only that but they live 20 to a house so they would have multiple benefits coming in for one household and living as familes and man and wife. GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN THIS JUST IS KILLING ME.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I think it would be very easy. Tourists get married in the US all the time so you don't have to be a citizen or have any kind of work permit/green card.

Im sure the catholic church scum help them get married. Call a catholic church that is in an area where lots of illegals live and tell them your "undocumented" friend wants to get married but is scared of the "immigration police" and see what they say.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Well the government can help them.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/marriage.html
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Residency Requirement in Ohio:
    You do not have to be a resident of Ohio. You must apply in the county in which you want to get married.
    ID Requirement:
    Government issued ID such as drivers license, visa, passport, state ID. You need to know your social security numbers.
    Previous Marriages:
    Bring certified copy of divorce decree or a copy of deceased spouse's death certificate.

Covenant Marriage Option: No.
    Waiting Period in Ohio: There is no waiting period in Ohio.
    Fees in Ohio:
    It will cost you approximately $40+ to get married in Ohio, depending on county - Cash only. Some counties accept money orders.

Other Tests: None.
    Proxy Marriages: No.
    Cousin Marriages: No.
    Common Law Marriages:
    Yes, if entered into a common law marriage before October 10, 1991. Otherwise, no.

Same Sex Marriages:
    No. In November, 2004, voters passed a constitutional amendment to define marriage as a union between one man and one woman.

Under 18:
    If you are 18 to 21 years of age, you will need to show your birth certificate. Persons aged 16-17 must have consent to marry from parents or legal guardians and may have to contact the Probate Court. Additionally, the Judge may require the minors to state that they have received marriage counseling that is satisfactory to the court. Section 3101.05 also mentions how the court will deal with a pregnant minor.

Officiants in Ohio:
    Any ordained or licensed clergymen who have presented their ordination credentials to the county probate judge, and justices of the peace.

Miscellaneous:
    License is valid for sixty (60) days.

Copy of Certificate of Marriage:
    Bureau of Vital Statistics
    Ohio Department of Health
    35 East Chestnut Street, 6th Floor
    P.O. Box 15098
    Columbus, OH 43215-0098
    Phone: (614) 466-2531

BUT CHECK OUT WHATS A MUST TO GET THE ABOVE ID TO GET MARRIED

Examples of primary forms of ID include birth certificates, military ID cards, valid passports, state ID cards (from other states, that is), and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services documents.

Secondary forms of identification include Social Security cards, credit cards, marriage certificates, health insurance cards, employee identification cards, school records and transcripts, human services cards, and medical treatment records from a doctor or hospital.

Keep in mind that the primary document must provide both proof of name and date of birth. If you have a Social Security number, it must be shown on at least one of the documents. Also, the documents must be originals―not copies―unless the copy has an original certification by the issuing authority.

The name on the documents must match the current name unless a change of name has been established by a court order, marriage certificate or license, or divorce decree

I don't think any of them have real SSN's.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I don't think any of them have real SSN's.

I don’t either,
    i think all states need just one person or an office in charge if checking out things at the DMV and any other place that require stuff with a SS# and you don’t get if it dont jive ....

Id wait for my dogs license if it meant it put a stop to the Illegals

I'm sure that's why so many get aid because they are just saying they're living together when in fact they are married.. I want to know why there isn't the push for child support. I mean I had friends who got some temporary help and they forced them from day one to press for child support or to up the child support and they were tossed off if they didn't comply. I know they wanted name and SS# of every person living in the house and their income.....what happened to all that?

Now I'm not sure what it takes for a notary.....and who knows when there's such an underground and fake identies and people who just set up shop claiming things when they aren't. Maybe they do a Romeo and Juliet marriage with just vows before a priest and have nothing legal filed. Nothing would surprise me anymore. Legally married with their real names and not with false identies. Heck they could have multiple ones where they are with this name and not with that one...and none are them.....who knows?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question? (How do Illegal Immigrants get married i the U

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    My question is how do illegals, legally get married in the US?
    Paige
    They all have bogus Social Security #'s with matching Drivers Lisences and now they can even obtain state id's like the ones in New Haven CT. It's just another "extension" to their crime of entering here illegally.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast