Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question from local paper

How many here illegally?

I am with Citizens Protecting Your Rights. CLTV stated Friday morning that 87 percent of the seven-county population growth in the Chicago area of Illinois is Hispanic. What they do not say is how many of those 87 percent population growth are illegal aliens and children born to illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question from local paper

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

How many here illegally?

I am with Citizens Protecting Your Rights. CLTV stated Friday morning that 87 percent of the seven-county population growth in the Chicago area of Illinois is Hispanic. What they do not say is how many of those 87 percent population growth are illegal aliens and children born to illegal aliens.
    On August 8th I saw on C-SPAN a hering about Fiscal Impact of Border Security & immigration. A congresswoman (I forgot her name) asked Mr. Wade Horn, Assistant Health & Human Services secretary for children & families, to give her a number of how many illegals were on welfare, and his answer was he didn't know. The Congresswoman put the question to him in different ways, and he didn't know. No one in those places know what's going on, or they don't want the public to know.

Wouldn't be nice to know? Why does that info elude the media? Because although they have the nerve to march in our streets demanding rights, they run right back into the shadows knowing that they are criminals.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

The media is driven by the Big Corporation as well as Mr. Bush and a big part of the Congress, so is not their interess to disclose information against the invasion. It's better to keep the public ignorant so the people will not complain.
    I saw that report on C-Span too, and it was unbelievable how they didn't answer the questions that Congresswoman was asking.