Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question to Moderators

Talk Radio..
    Question to
    Moderators

I would like to ask if we can get a big list of email address’s
    To talk radio and send them the web address of this group?
    From all of us - how do we get more viewers
    also can yall put up a paypal logo for donations

Great idea.

Our local talk show guru has a link on his site. Will work on other local stations too.

http://www.acitizensvoice.com/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talk Radio is very aware of Alipac.

William Gheen is a frequent guest of talk radio shows across the nation.

In fact, he hasn't been online much this week because he has been on the radio.

Hope that answers your question.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would request that national and local talk radio show numbers be listed to those shows that can help to get the message out, meaning that we can call in to have our voices heard. There were many at the "HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE" event. Many shows are streaming now and we could be on there regularly to say No to Amnesty and its devastation.

You may have this listed somewhere now.

Anytime I hear a number I call in if I can.

Possible numbers:

Roger Hedgecock

Michael Reagan

Laura Ingraham

Rusty Humphries

Glenn Beck

Phil Valentine

Mark Levin

Rush

Sean Hannity

Let's keep the message forefront and the radio waves blazing.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Re: Question to Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Talk Radio..
    Question to
    Moderators

I would like to ask if we can get a big list of email address’s
    To talk radio and send them the web address of this group?
    From all of us - how do we get more viewers
    also can yall put up a paypal logo for donations
    About donations....look up towards the top of this website. All of the pages have a thin purple banner and towards the right-side, there is a click-thru for DONATION.

You can use Paypal, your Credit Card (this is a verified secure site, btw), or mail in donations. I used the credit card option -- secure and very easy.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Perfect timing! I just received this email from FIRE announcing a new anti-illegal immigration talk radio host.

Hey Gang,

I am really excited to announce the comeback of Mark Edwards to talk radio. For those of you who don't know, Mark is one of the pioneers in radio truthtelling about the illegal alien invasion. He founded the Wake Up America Foundation and orchestrated the Unite to Fight events in Las Vegas the past 2 years. Please tune in and support his show with your pocketbooks, as he is among the few great names like Terry Anderson, Rick Biesada, and Frosty Wooldridge, on our airwaves, who not only "tell it like it is" about the impact of illegal immigration on our country, but are actually amongst our ranks fighting the fight!

Welcome back, Mark!

Jason Mrochek
    Co-founder & National Director
    FIRE Coalition

The Wake Up America - Watching Illegal Immigration and the effects of the Illegal Alien Invasion.
    THE WAKE UP AMERICA
    Watching illegal immigration, our open borders, amnesty for illegal aliens and Washington politics, for our safety and your children's future.
    Wake Up America!!
    Donate
    Contacts
    WAKE UP AMERICA -- UNITE TO FIGHT Radio Broadcast

A voice for America:

WAKE UP AMERICA - UNITE TO FIGHT
    RADIO BROADCAST from Phoenix, Arizona:

MARK EDWARDS -- SUNDAY NIGHTS -- KFNX - 1100 AM
    10P to 12A -- LIVE STREAM HERE
    First broadcast Sunday night, June 3rd!!

"WAKE UP AMERICA--UNITE TO FIGHT" The radio show is going back on the air. Mark Edwards will be heard every Sunday Night from 10 PM to 12 Midnight on KFNX-1100 in Phoenix -Arizona. Yes he will follow the man who "articulates the popular rage" illegal alien crime fighter Terry Anderson. You have been asking for him to come back and he has listened !!! Mark Will have lots of guests and constantly updated illegal alien invasion news. He will bring you the the news the alpha bet networks fail to bring you.His guest list will be like the "Who,s Who" of illegal experts,in other words,as mark often says " The been there done that " crowd. Marks radio show has been underwritten by attorney,John Minore of that great group known as The Yuma Patriots. Edwards could use your help with donations of whatever you can afford for broadcast equipment as he will come to you live from his home in the Fox River Valley.This would also help defray the costs of building an advertising budget for the "WAKE UP AMERICA-UNITE TO FIGHT " show. As many of you already know Mark Edwards founded Wake Up America radio with over 500 broadcasts from Las Vegas. He also founded Unite To Fight 1 and 11 in Las Vegas.Mark Edwards thanks you in advance for whatever you can do to
    "WAKE UP AMERICA"

PLEASE SEND YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS BROADCAST TO:

UNITE TO FIGHT
    PO BOX 612
    NEENAH, WI 54957

THANK YOU!!

Neal Boortz!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Duh
    No time to check the spelling of these names or whether Alipac already gets coverage:

Melanie Morgan - KSFO in SFO
    Michael Savage - syndicated from SFO
    Steve Malzberg - in NY
    Peter Boyles - KHOW Denver (I'm sure he'll invite W on the show)
    Mike Rosen - KOA Denver

Lou Dobbs had excellent hosts from DC and Chicago on his show of May 22 too. I had never heard them before and enjoyed their lively and intelligent input. Can someone add their names to this list.

Duh
    Duh

Are there radio links (could listen over computer) of stations/programs ya'll would recommend for the Dallas area? (local call in numbers...our phone bill is sky high with the DC calls on going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast