Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question need a little advice on this

was working at a federal halfway house, federal funded.
    I was hired as a cook, I have experience, schooling and a GED.
    The benefits where pretty good. This is commercial cooking, lot different from regular cooking.

6 months later they hire a mexican female. Knew right off no experience.
    She told me she had a forged papers and she bought her social security card.
    Harely no english. Both her daughters also worked there. She told me she bought 5 social security cards.
    Then I found out that they started to pay her more than me.

I have since left because of all the CRAP they put me through.
    I made a complaint to the EEOC and within a few months they told me they found nothing wrong.
    Seems to me the EEOC is only on the side of mexicans and not for AMERICAN CITIZENS.

What could I do , and could I file an appeal with the EEOC?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I think ICE would like to know about this....and the fact she was Bragging about it...Good luck......in my last job (in California) I was called stupid could I could not speak Spanish....she couldnt speak English!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question need a little advice on this

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

I have since left because of all the CRAP they put me through.
    I made a complaint to the EEOC and within a few months they told me they found nothing wrong.
    Seems to me the EEOC is only on the side of mexicans and not for AMERICAN CITIZENS.

What could I do , and could I file an appeal with the EEOC?
    Welcome to the club! Now you know what Americans fired from their IT/computer jobs have gone through.

1. Keep a journal of everything you do. Make sure you keep notes such as "talked to Ed Smith at 4 PM, Wednesday, Jan 10. Was told to call his office at a later date."

2. Get an appointment with the staff of the Attorney General for your state. Ask them what they think about the situation.

3. Do the same with the employment commission at your state capital.

4. Take photos of workplace.

5. Write letters to all state and congressional representatives. be sure to have a CC: list at the bottom and Carbon Copy letters all around.

6. Contact State Food Inspectors and notify them of possibility of illegal activity at workplace.

7. Take photos of employees leaving workplace.

8. Use tape recorder to interview employees entering and leaving workplace. Explain that copies of recordings will be sent to State Attorney's office.