Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A question that needs to be answered

I find this to be very questionable

http://www.douglasdispatch.com/articles ... 095096.txt

"DOUGLAS — Members of a family allege U.S. Border Patrol agents were too aggressive when they responded to a house outside Douglas late last month.

A Border Patrol spokeswoman said the incident is under investigation.

At about 9:30 p.m. on Dec. 23, a Border Patrol agent stopped at the house, which is located along East Dahlia Street. Maria Dora Montano was outside talking with her son, Arnoldo, 18.

Montano, 41, said the agent confronted her son. Arnoldo flipped his middle finger at the agent. They disputed and then Arnoldo threw a shovel that struck the Border Patrol vehicle. Arnoldo ran away.

At that point, the agent called for backup. Additional agents arrived, and Montano claims they hit her a couple times.

Ramon Hernandez, 40, the owner of the house, and his nephew, Servando Macario, 24, went to the gate to see what was happening. They claim agents beat them.
    Advertisement
    “They kept hitting us with sticks and punching us,â€

If the Mexican consulate was called some of the people living in the house must be IA's or possibly here on a visa.

Flipping the bird to a BP is disrepectful and would certainly get a reaction and then a shovel thrown,I would presume,at the officer ?

If I was stupid enough to do that I would know I would be in deep trouble.These people must think they still live in lawless Mexico where everyone seems to do as they please.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

sounds like

Sounds like throwing a shovel through the window of a vehicle would be assault with a deadly weapon on anyone in that vehicle.

Yes, if the consulate was called, they are illegal, no other reason to call the Mexican consulate.

I'm sorry to say, but Americans are stupid to let illegal aliens get this much control over an "incident". Why do we put up with this crap people? The illegals know they can get away with this bullshit and nothing will happen to them.

We all know that no way in hell any American would get away with this in Mexico, but bleeding heart liberals and big buisiness have this country by the balls.

Americans are stupid for putting up with this and not DEMANDING BY SHOWING A MASSIVE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF MISTRUST OF POLITICIANS AND THE NEED TO ACTIVELY SEEK OUT AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS.

I am a US citizen, born and raised in California, who has lived abroad in South Korea, Laos, the United Arab Emirates and Oman and I can tell you one absolutely certain fact of life abroad-NO COUNTRY I HAVE LIVED IN BEFORE, EXCEPT THE US, PUTS UP WITH THIS CRAP FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS. IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, ILLEGAL ALIENS GET SUMMARILY DEPORTED. THERE IS NO WAY ILLEGAL ALIENS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE PUBLICALLY BRAZEN ABOUT BEING ILLEGAL. IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULD BE DEPORTED. COME ON PEOPLE LET'S SHOW OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS AND SOON TO BE ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ILLEGAL ALIENS SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY