Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

HELL NO! Not while I'm alive or even when I am dead shall I vote for McAmnesty.

People, the veep means absolutely nothing. That position is worthless and Romeny(or anyone else) as VP would not change McCains mind in terms of immigration.

A third party/VP candidate is the only answer. We can at least make a statement that way.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    As you know, he was co-sponser of the amnesty bill. We fought sooooooo hard to bring that bill down. There is no way in hell I would vote for the man who's name was on that bill. If McCain, Clinton or Obama are our only choices, I'll be sitting this one out.

No Way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No. It's far more likely than Schmuckabee will get the VP because Juan needs his evangelical votes. After that, Charlie Crist is on the list for favors. If Mitt was going to play ball, he would have endorsed McCain, and he didn't.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    No. It's far more likely than Schmuckabee will get the VP because Juan needs his evangelical votes. After that, Charlie Crist is on the list for favors. If Mitt was going to play ball, he would have endorsed McCain, and he didn't.
    He all but did

Reminds me of something my Grandfather told me.. "Son Let me tell you one thing about Politics.. Democrats fall in Love, and Rebuplicans fall in Line."
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

NO , would be a waste of a vote and also a good American & Family man with Romney as VP . McCain just can't win my vote
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Here's one question - What if he chose Duncan Hunter as VP?

I'm not saying I will or will not vote for him just yet. In my heart of hearts, I cannot vote for Hillary or Obama. I just can't do it. They will be appointing judges, possibly Supreme Court Justices, etc.

I cannot imagine McCain as president. Ron Paul, don't know yet. I live next to his district and haven't really seen much that he has done. I am openly reading all I can and my decision will come after the Republican Convention. I know in the Texas primary next month, I will either not vote in the presidential election, vote for RP or vote for Duncan Hunter just to let the GOP know how I feel.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Well McCain has a big problem. James Dobson of Focus on the Family said today, "if McCain is the nominee he will not vote for the first time in his life for a Presidential candidate. Thousands of his listeners may fall in line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO NO NO!

James Dobson is endorsing Huckabee.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast