Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for the researcher.

Question for the researcher.

Do any of you see a better tomorrow after the election?
    (( I really want to see ALL Americans informed )))
    Are we gaining much ground and if so do any of you feel that after the elections
    Are over will we take more ground at a faster pace?
    I do not have cable or satellite TV and many Americans don’t so I do not get to see most of the news on immigration BUT why is it that the Good senators and congress men/woman do not come out and just tell the American people that illegal immigration is really bad and why ? And what we should do to deport.
    Thanks – I really want to know what most of you think. Thank you ---Tex_2585

Re: Question for the researcher.

Do any of you see a better tomorrow after the election?
    I believe right now , we will still have to fight who gets into office. Tancredo/Hunter/Paul not getting equal free advertisment news/media. With Paul receiving a litte more then the three. However that is my view.

Are we gaining much ground and if so do any of you feel that after the elections
    Are over will we take more ground at a faster pace?
    See above. Add in: If Obamnesty or Hilary get it, we are in for some rough waters.

BUT why is it that the Good senators and congress men/woman do not come out and just tell the American people that illegal immigration is really bad and why ?
    We have very few of those. Atleast ones that you can trust 100%.

Unless a miracle happens and one of our guys get president..Then we have a litte more power. Still will be a uphill battle. However not as hard as if the amnesty group gets in.

IF it comes down to it. We will continue (focus more) fighting city by city , state by state. Having laws like 287g passed. Until the goverment sees there is no other way but to enforce our current laws. That the American people are fed-up and will not take it anymore.

Not so much of a researcher ..Then I am very opinionated
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

You know Tex, the people on Capital Hill are sneaky. Sneaky is the name of the game. They don't want us to really know what they're up to. They're not listening to us and they're up to no good. We see a lot of the stuff they're trying to do to this country but theres more. If the regular citizens knew all their plans, who knows what would happen. It will take a real special President to get the US back on track. He'll have to have the guts to clean up all the mess these traitors have dumped on us. This next election is super important.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Not for a while I am afraid ... I think it will take 10 - 12 years to oust all of these corrupt politicians to take our country back... I am just trying to be a realist...

Without a revolution it will take 2 - 3 elections to get these politicians out of office and I hope in prison waiting for the execution of sentance....

I want treason charges leavied on

The White house and about 1/3 of the Staff and 75% of the Administration
    The Senate - About 66% of the Senators
    The House - About 50%

There is a faster way ... Elect me President and watch my administration track these people down like war criminals for a trial and execution of sentance in front of the world... and thats just for what they have done to America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And I meant to add that you'll learn more about this right here on this board than you will on TV. Stay here. The news keeps coming because the posters keep working to keep us informed. We're thankful for that.

I seem to always be the little guy in a fight , what the heck lets go for it.
    maby one day I won't have to fight .....