Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    At least Nevada should get it right

It looks like that slime ball Reid is toast here in Nov
    Now that is GREAT new!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polit ... 33659.html

This topic is a well-done radio ad against J.D. Hayworth right now.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    dont get fooled by a McCain Smear Campaign .. this was talked about on 2 large radio networks that I am familure with. Mark Lavin and Michael Savage

1. McCain has money, big money backing

2. McCain Lies and distorts information ~ He has been caught several times in the past.

3. Any short comings that J.D. has cannot compair to McCain and the Keeting 5

4. McCains attempt to give AMNESTY on several attempts

5. McCain's Open Border Politics

6. McCains Globalist Agenda

7. McCain also met with the Bilderberg prior to the Presidential Election or has every one forgotten

8. McCain Votes left and runs back to the right during elections

9. The ONLY Reason ... ONLY REASON .. he has ads saying close the border; it will work this time... is because he knows he is in political trouble ... if you VOTE for McCAIN Arizona ~ You can count on ME boycotting your state as well... because as soon as he wins re-election, he will go back to the same ole McCain and then its too fricken late

you think you have a mess now ~ wait until he patriot's of this country abandon you because of you Voting for McCain

we are tired of trying to clean up your mess after you vote these NUT's into Office

It took a WOMAN .... to do what this war Veteran, Political failure has not even tried in 28 years in political office

Sick... damn sick to my stomach over these feminized males, trying to act tough ... again ... it took a woman to do what a war veteran wouldnt

McCain ~ BOW YOUR DAMN HEAD AND MOVE TO DAMN FRANCE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am fighting this piece of cow dung with every once of strength in my body

I want everything to come out.. I'll sling dirt and kick sand if I have too... but I am not going to let a rooty poo war veteran discrace the rest of us

I have had it with corrupt politicians Democrat's AND Republicans
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening to local radio they are saying that J.D.'s campaign is in trouble but McCain still isn't out of the woods either. They agreed to debate.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I despise McCain to the core! I blame him for being the GOP stand-in to lose to Obama. I don't believe his War Hero claims! He crashed five planes as a Navy pilot. He dumped his invalid wife when he returned from Vietnam to go for Rich Cindy who funded his political career. He graduated 894th out of 899 in his class at the Naval Academy. He didn't qualify to follow his father's or grandfather's careers as Admirals so he went into politics. He is a cad. He is a worm. SCUM!

Were there not veteran groups that came forward during the Presidential campaign to debunk his claims as a tortured war prisoner? But were shut up?

Airborne -- I agree. If AZ re-elects this lyin' POS, they deserve no help from the rest of us and no sympathy whatsoever. And as you state, will un-do all of Gov. Brewer's hard work!

I go into the AZ news sites and vent against McCain in the comment sections. It seems that there is a lot of anger against him, but is it enough? With all due respect I think you are preaching to the choir here -- your outrage might have more effect on undecided or uneducated Arizonians.

I come from a Navy family and it makes me sick that a Naval officer could be such a turncoat. And, thank you for your service to this great country.

your going to have to get a grip Arizona ~ America needs to dump McCain, but only YOU get to Vote

Lets wake the hell up out there already

Debates

Jim Deakin battles McCain/Hayworth gets ready for the Big Show!

http://tucsoncitizen.com/the-cholla-jum ... -hayworth/

Jim Deakin will receive more attention in two days than in the last forty four years of his life. As a candidate for the US Senate in Arizona, he will be standing next to two well known and well funded candidates in two debates scheduled for July 16 in Phoenix and July 17 in Tucson. Both debates will be aired by Public Televison on channel 3 in Phoenix and channel 6 in Tucson.

I'm going to keep pounding away ~ Arizona what in the sam hell is it going to take to pull you out of this damn trance you are in

Are you people smoken wacky weed or peyote buttons and see something in McCain the rest of us dont see

Whats it going to take..... getting sucked into Mexico because of a failed senator wannabe

people have had it with your choices; its time for you to wake the hell up and know that this open border NUT CASE is flooding America with Illegal Aliens because for some damn reason you cant see the light and keep electing this goof ball

The Patriots in this country have had it; you fix the problem by electing strong leadership, not by electing the same failed politicians over and over and over again

you screw up this time and YOU suffer the consequenses; we on the other hand refuse too

We are BOOTING out any and All Open Border RINO's and you better pull your head out of your fourth point of contact and do the same for your own sake

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    At least Nevada should get it right

It looks like that slime ball Reid is toast here in Nov
    Now that is GREAT new!

Keep praying about that. There are more factions in Nevada than Reid himself, which is part of why Reid has gotten back into office so many times when he should have been retired.

About McCain - never forget that on several occasions McCain got down right ANGRY at anyone in an audience who brought up inquiries about what he would do with the invading illegal aliens.

Sure he's calm now, but he's also had a huge win, in that his cho cho train was THE cho cho train that hooked up to Palin first. Which means that McCain is riding on all the positiveness around Palin.

McCain is an amnesty guy.

HOWEVER, and this is not to say vote him in. It is to say that many people are seeing what "we the people" from California saw many decades ago.

RAMPANT INVADING FOREIGNERS!

They may even be seeing how they're murdering, raping, yada yada yada.

Fact is - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I don't care how they got to it, but I'm thankful to God that they have.

McCain is still for amnesty, and we know that because he's NEVER said that he's against amnesty, has he now?

Oh he's said he wants the fence first, but he's never said he's not for amnesty.

There it is!

Politics as usual, and that don't mean that others are not playing the same "fight illegal aliens on the edges, so that they can get big money too".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast