Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questions. Please Answer.

In the meantime, whether this bill is passed by both the House and the Senate, can illegals and the people employing them be criminally charged with the laws which are already on the books? I've reported a couple places to ICE and don't want it to be in vein. They aren't putting things like this off until they see what happens with this bill, are they?

Second question, does anyone know what the laws currently are concerning illegals and people who employ them? I asked this question once on here and someone posted some mumbo jumbo that I just couldn't make any sense out of. If someone can't post something that explains the current laws in straight-forward terms, can someone at least explain the current laws concerning illegals and people who employ them in laymen's terms? Thanks in advance.

Re: Questions. Please Answer.

They CAN be...but most likely nothing will come of your reports. To date, only a handful of companies have ever been prosecuted for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    In the meantime, whether this bill is passed by both the House and the Senate, can illegals and the people employing them be criminally charged with the laws which are already on the books? I've reported a couple places to ICE and don't want it to be in vein. They aren't putting things like this off until they see what happens with this bill, are they?

Second question, does anyone know what the laws currently are concerning illegals and people who employ them? I asked this question once on here and someone posted some mumbo jumbo that I just couldn't make any sense out of. If someone can't post something that explains the current laws in straight-forward terms, can someone at least explain the current laws concerning illegals and people who employ them in laymen's terms? Thanks in advance.