Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questions that THEY will not answer...

So these are the questions that always get an angry reaction of denial and most of the time "I have no time to argue with racists, leave me alone" responses.... the truth must hurt very badly...

a) if the pre-1965 country-quota was wrong because it discriminated in favor of (white) Europeans, then why is it not now wrong to tolerate the current DE FACTO discrimination in immigration that favors Mexicans?

b) if these new immigrants are so "good-hearted and hard-working" why did they leave Mexico in such bad shape? why are so many crowding our jails? Is Mexico not worth saving? Who will fix Mexico if not Mexicans?

c) what is the reputation of Latino management after 500 years of it in 20 countries south of the border? achieving 25% of US GDP with 50% more people...

d) the new Diversity: Latino-this, Hispanic-that, Chicano-the-other.... that's diversity, right?

typically only one of these questions is enough for the lefties to throw a fit, pout and leave....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

all very good questions.

I can answer one of them. Fixing Mexico is a bit hard due to entrenched benefactors from the mass corruption. Here are my generalized steps to fixing Mexico:

1. Repeal NAFTA
    2. Put a higher tariff on goods made in China. If we refuse to deal with a communist nation in our own hemisphere then why so much trade with a bulging red nation? especially one that we have caught spying on sensitive new technology multiple times.
    3. Put a lower tariff on goods from Mexico, but ban the phrase 'Hencho en Mexico' from products. Instead insist on the 'Made in Mexico' label.
    4. Put pressure on Mexico to break up monopolies like the telecommunications giant that has generated the worlds wealthiest man.
    5. Seal our Southern border. This will force more laborers to stay in Mexico and eliminate Mexican industrys need for cheap labor from South of their border.
    6. Stop the cross-border used vehicle trade. Car makers in Mexico have a hard time selling vehicles when cheap used USA vehicles can be imported for a low fee. This also puts USA drivers at risk as many of these are purchased at auction and driven by an unlicensed driver with no insurance.
    7. Crackdown on government corruption: Generally speaking all Mexican officials are corrupt at every level of gov't. Mexico needs a strong president to go in and weed out every single one of them.

How does this fix Mexico?
    It keeps laborers in Mexico to work jobs that apparently many Mexicans dont want... at least dont want in Mexico. As the 10th richest Nation Mexico 's southern border is flooded by illegal aliens from South America.

It redistributes wealth better. Right now the wealthy in Mexico get richer at a faster rate than here in the USA, at the same time the poor remain poor with fewer options. $20 billion in remittances from the USA each year by immigrant laborers and yet the poor families ultimately end up giving it to the rich that do not reinvest it in the poors favor. By breaking up monopolies and creating competition Mexico could improve wages, decrease unemployment and reduce product cost.

Also taking a closer look at how the nation's state-run oil company operates would most likely reveal massive inefficiencies. By breaking it up and making the broken parts public again Mexico could realize more jobs and better wages.

It takes the USA from being a scapegoat, to being a good neighbor. First off we support their democracy and denounce a communist regime that allows rampant copyright infringement, horrific pollution, denies human rights, denies freedom of speech and religion and more. We are no longer holding Mexico's hand and allowing them to make mistakes, but at the same time we are giving them a boost by making their products more attractive for import.

Finally we draw a line in the sand. Hey we are a nation afterall and we need to protect our interest. If Mexico cant stop their corruption, drug trafficking and human smuggling then we need to make sure we can keep it from crossing our border so openly. If push comes to shove the USA could always start getting our goods from some other third world nation.... Bangladesh, India or Liberia maybe?

Re: Questions that THEY will not answer...

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    So these are the questions that always get an angry reaction of denial and most of the time "I have no time to argue with racists, leave me alone" responses.... the truth must hurt very badly...

a) if the pre-1965 country-quota was wrong because it discriminated in favor of (white) Europeans, then why is it not now wrong to tolerate the current DE FACTO discrimination in immigration that favors Mexicans?

b) if these new immigrants are so "good-hearted and hard-working" why did they leave Mexico in such bad shape? why are so many crowding our jails? Is Mexico not worth saving? Who will fix Mexico if not Mexicans?

c) would you hire/elect a class of people with this kind of track record: 500 years of Latino management of 20 countries with 550 million people, producing a grand total of $3 Trillion in annual GDP... and two revolutions (1810, 1910) ..... Vs Colonial America/US: 500 years, 300 million people generating $14 Trillion in annual GDP, one revolution...

d) the new Diversity: Latino-this, Hispanic-that, Chicano-the-other.... that's diversity, right?

typically only one of these questions is enough for the lefties to throw a fit, pout and leave....
    Well c is a no brainer. I've come across accomplished Americans of Hispanic decent in my time that have accomplished quite a lot including taking advance Calculus courses at a University while in High School. So I don't see why one would not hire these sorts of intelligent individuals just because they're Hispanic. ??? Maybe you meant something else.

good point flashman... but my point is not on the individual level... it reacts to the constant drum-beat from President on down, telling us that they all are hard-working and that therefore they should be in fact preferred over AMERICAN or ANGLO folks and also Black Americans as Bush did in the reconstruction deals in New Orleans....

Since Bush keeps praising "them" and ignoring OUR OWN, he invites this kind of reaction from "our" side. Remember JJackson went down to NO to protest this Bush action, but failed to mention it after he got there (last year in April)... one has to wonder what happened 'on the way to the reconstruction site'..

In fact Mexican manufacturers are puzzled by the same reference to these hard-working folks that the joke down there is about "importing American Mexicans" because of their reputed work ethic....

of course I am not implying we should not hire them BECAUSE of their origin, but neither should we take Bush's hyperbolic claim seriously. They (legal ones) should be judged like anyone else... on their "resume" and willingness to do the job right and for a reasonable pay check.... undercutting Americans in the wage department may be "legal", but it certainly does not conjure up ethical behavior since they are here in violation of the rules of the country which they purport to "love"...
    an unfair advantage is unAmerican.... By the way I have been guilty of employing Latino sales pesonnel precisely BECAUSE of their cultural background... for which I do have a personal predilection.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    all very good questions.

I can answer one of them. Fixing Mexico is a bit hard due to entrenched benefactors from the mass corruption. Here are my generalized steps to fixing Mexico:

1. Repeal NAFTA
    2. Put a higher tariff on goods made in China. If we refuse to deal with a communist nation in our own hemisphere then why so much trade with a bulging red nation? especially one that we have caught spying on sensitive new technology multiple times.
    3. Put a lower tariff on goods from Mexico, but ban the phrase 'Hencho en Mexico' from products. Instead insist on the 'Made in Mexico' label.
    4. Put pressure on Mexico to break up monopolies like the telecommunications giant that has generated the worlds wealthiest man.
    5. Seal our Southern border. This will force more laborers to stay in Mexico and eliminate Mexican industrys need for cheap labor from South of their border.
    6. Stop the cross-border used vehicle trade. Car makers in Mexico have a hard time selling vehicles when cheap used USA vehicles can be imported for a low fee. This also puts USA drivers at risk as many of these are purchased at auction and driven by an unlicensed driver with no insurance.
    7. Crackdown on government corruption: Generally speaking all Mexican officials are corrupt at every level of gov't. Mexico needs a strong president to go in and weed out every single one of them.

How does this fix Mexico?
    It keeps laborers in Mexico to work jobs that apparently many Mexicans dont want... at least dont want in Mexico. As the 10th richest Nation Mexico 's southern border is flooded by illegal aliens from South America.

It redistributes wealth better. Right now the wealthy in Mexico get richer at a faster rate than here in the USA, at the same time the poor remain poor with fewer options. $20 billion in remittances from the USA each year by immigrant laborers and yet the poor families ultimately end up giving it to the rich that do not reinvest it in the poors favor. By breaking up monopolies and creating competition Mexico could improve wages, decrease unemployment and reduce product cost.

Also taking a closer look at how the nation's state-run oil company operates would most likely reveal massive inefficiencies. By breaking it up and making the broken parts public again Mexico could realize more jobs and better wages.

It takes the USA from being a scapegoat, to being a good neighbor. First off we support their democracy and denounce a communist regime that allows rampant copyright infringement, horrific pollution, denies human rights, denies freedom of speech and religion and more. We are no longer holding Mexico's hand and allowing them to make mistakes, but at the same time we are giving them a boost by making their products more attractive for import.

Finally we draw a line in the sand. Hey we are a nation afterall and we need to protect our interest. If Mexico cant stop their corruption, drug trafficking and human smuggling then we need to make sure we can keep it from crossing our border so openly. If push comes to shove the USA could always start getting our goods from some other third world nation.... Bangladesh, India or Liberia maybe?
    Anyone remember the huge bail out we gave Mexico years and years
    ago.....to help them stabalize their country? I remember. I just cant
    remember what year that was. Its time for corrupt Mexico to step up
    to the plate and play like big boys and girls and build their own country
    up, not ours down.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    good point flashman... but my point is not on the individual level... it reacts to the constant drum-beat from President on down, telling us that they all are hard-working and that therefore they should be in fact preferred over AMERICAN or ANGLO folks and also Black Americans as Bush did in the reconstruction deals in New Orleans....

Since Bush keeps praising "them" and ignoring OUR OWN, he invites this kind of reaction from "our" side. Remember JJackson went down to NO to protest this Bush action, but failed to mention it after he got there (last year in April)... one has to wonder what happened 'on the way to the reconstruction site'..

In fact Mexican manufacturers are puzzled by the same reference to these hard-working folks that the joke down there is about "importing American Mexicans" because of their reputed work ethic....

of course I am not implying we should not hire them BECAUSE of their origin, but neither should we take Bush's hyperbolic claim seriously. They (legal ones) should be judged like anyone else... on their "resume" and willingness to do the job right and for a reasonable pay check.... undercutting Americans in the wage department may be "legal", but it certainly does not conjure up ethical behavior since they are here in violation of the rules of the country which they purport to "love"...
    an unfair advantage is unAmerican.... By the way I have been guilty of employing Latino sales pesonnel precisely BECAUSE of their cultural background... for which I do have a personal predilection.
    Well then don't pay attention to Bush. Anyone with a brain knows that one should hire based on qualifications. Companies who don't do that should be put out of business. If a Hispanic and a White (both Americans) apply for a job, ethnicity/race should not be the #1 concern, but rather their qualifications. If the Hispanic is more qualified than the White applicant then hire the Hispanic. If the White applicant is more qualified then the Hispanic, hire the White applicant. It's that simple. Don't put preference on one individual because, "the government told me to" or "I just don't like hispanics".

since THEY are talking about CIVIL RIGHTS for illegals, why should we not point to THEIR de facto discrimination against "Whites"?