Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quick Report on the Inner Workings of the Charlotte Protest

Friends,

I just got off the road back from Charlotte. I went down there last night so I could attend the pro-illegal alien rally today and document what I could. The findings were quite explosive!

They have 2-5 thousand people show up and they had the signs ready made to keep control of what was said via signs. They also gave out American flags and tried to teach the crowd to chant USA.

I caught on video a guy screaming Viva Pancho Villa! I also caught a guy on film hiding his Mexican flag behind his US flag. There was a child carrying a bumper sticker that read "Lou Dobbs is a racist" but I don't know if I caught it.

90% of what was said from the stage was in Spanish so once the video is loaded up I will need some translation help.

Here is the big news.

At one point, singers on the stage tried to rally the crowd to sing God Bless America and the National Anthem. It was one of the most eerie things I've ever witnessed. The crowd was silent. The video shows perhaps 1 of 50 people mouthing the words. All around me the crowd did not sing God Bless America or the National Anthem as American tradition dictates. There was some light applause only at the end of the songs. Most of the people actually singing were the American supporters of their movement in the crowd. i have this on video

The rally formally began at 3pm but they started early around 2:30 A little after 3:30 pm a friend that was with me came up to me and said "You know Charlotte has a law that requires groups to hire security for large gatherings and there is not a police officer to be found here"

Sure enough, I looked around and then used my camcorder to document.

There was not a single police officer visible in the entire park. Zero security. Zero police cars, no ambulance nearby nothing. There were not police on the adjacent roads and the roads leading into the event area or the parking lots. There were cars everywhere, masses of pedestrians crossing roads, thousands in the park and ZERO visibility by the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police.

I talked to several reporters and they all started to notice.

Each news crew said Yes there was a law requiring security. Yes it is bizarre that there are no police present.

I called the non emergency number to the Charlotte station. I spoke with a man and told him my question. He put me on hold.

After being on hold for 15 minutes I started walking to the station 3 blocks away after a quick interview with a TV crew about the absence of any security or police.

When I went into the police station the officer at the desk asked if he could help me I said Yes. Then i turned on the speaker on my cell phone so he could hear the voice system still playing and explained that they had me on hold for 30 minutes and I wanted to file a formal complaint that 3-5,000 mostly illegal aliens had gathered in a park only 3 blocks away and there was not a single officer or police car in sight.

The officer told me that my complaint was telling him and that I could not do anymore than that. My camcorder battery went out, but to make a long story short they refused to let me file any complaint to document that they had taken no action and had no presence before I entered their offices.

I plan to file a full and formal complaint Monday morning.

Im working on loading up the video for you now it may take me several hours.

When I returned to the park there was one senior police officer standing near the press trucks so the could see him. A police car on the other side of the park and two bike patrol officers on a balcony overlooking the crowd. They then had 4-5 officers visible on the ground.

I do not believe what the police told me at their HQ that they did not know about this.

This has been in the papers and on the radio news for over two weeks.

The groups that did this protest had to get a permit that alerts the police.

I believe that no police were present because some people wanted to give the green light for illegal aliens to attend and feel very comfortable about doing so even if they had outstanding warrants etc..

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll bet they didn't even have a permit, eh?

Because if they had the permit, then the police would have been notified.

Might want to try and get a copy of the permit if there is one.

Then we'll know who applied for the permit, if they did, and what organization is behind this.

It is eerie about the lack of "singing".

But not surprising.

They don't know God Bless America, they don't know our National Anthem. They are nothing but crminal illegals invading our nation making DEE-MANDS.

DEE-PORT!!

DEE-PORT!

DEE-PORT!!

DEE-PORT!!

PASS HB 4437!!

People get on the phones to your US Senate and tell them to pass without change, not one Amendment, not one word altered HB 4437!

It's your duty to yourselves, your country and future generations of Americans.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You'd think the cops would have wondered where all the news crews were going. Patrol officers didn't see all the congestion and wonder what was going on?

If there had been police presence as there should have been, how many of these illegals would have shown up?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, you have to get this out to the public! This was staged to look good for their cause and for the TV! I am so GLAD YOU WERE THERE! If I had known about it, I would have drove down there today and took my video camera but I had no idea that Charlotte was having a protest.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Wow, that is crazy.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

W...send, that tape to CNN, Fox News' Bill Oreilly and John Kacish (sic) he does a Saturday night show on Fox (From the Heartland), was an Ohio Rep.....he's against these illegals, saying we have laws, etc.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Its disturbing to think that the police deliberately left the mob without police presence so that illegas would feel more "comfortable" This stinks of a phone call from higher up in the government.

W, I wont be able to play the video/audio on my computer. If Brian can help me find the text of the speeches, I can begin translation right away.
    I will look on Univision and AOL Latino - But I know Brian is really good at this search business....
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

It's very distrubing and revealing as well.

When this issue hits the streets with Americans, who do you think is going to the detention centers?

Right.

The Americans.

We are after all the ones they want to get rid of.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wow, sounds pretty shady to me

William, you got a mention from AP in this article:
    http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/n ... 187309.htm

Here's another news article on this rally in case anyone is interested (it has a video of what the rally's supporters had to say):
    http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/ ... 43&SecID=4: