Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quitting The Republican Party

I no longer want to be affiliated with the republican party, I am changing to the independent party.

im going this way also

I'm quitting that bunch, too. I might vote for one or two of them, IF they PROVE they believe the same as I do. However, I'm not going Independent. I'm going DS -- Decline to State. I want them to really wonder what the heck I'm thinking. The Independents I've seen in the Senate and House just seem to be in lockstep with the Democrats, and the Dems are 99.99999% of the time worse than the Reps.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

My republican president has betrayed me and my republican senator has also betrayed me. I have no desire to vote for a democrat. I am feed up and I want nothing to do with the republicans or the democrats. They will not stand up and do what is right for this country. They are selling us out and I am boycotting both parties. I will withdraw from the republican party this week.

I've already withdrawn my Republican registration as of yesterday afternoon and changed to independent. I don't partner with traitors.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quitting isn't enough, though. We need to let the RNC know WHY we're leaving in droves. I'm sure they know why, actually, but we need to rub their noses in it.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Sooooooooooooooooooooo==========you think this is the time?

Are you now ready to have a third party? Have you had enough of the two party system yet?

Do you want to start a groundswell, better yet, a NATIONAL POLITICAL TSUNAMI?

Are you willing to risk what it takes to be successful?

Well? Are you REALLY WILLING and able to follow through?

Can you take yes to success, and won't go for no?

I suggest you use the Private Message function to test the waters---perhaps it's getting close to the TIME FOR A CHANGE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Re: Quitting The Republican Party

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I no longer want to be affiliated with the republican party, I am changing to the independent party.
    Welcome aboard.

Fellow Patriots,

Buchanan needs to be seriously apporached. Start sending e-mails / phone calls in his direction. He's the only leading contender with intellectual capital and honesty capable of putting together the American party, which he mentioned - as an alternative to Democratic and Republican traitors.

This is the direction Americans should go, if they still want to have a future in this country. Start contacting Buchanan. He's been talking about this for years, and he was right on pretty much every single point. The record speaks for itself. He pretty much predicted long time ago what would be happening today. Contact Buchanan.

I am with you concerning withdrawing from the Republican Party. This will be a year where I will carefully look at the Independent Party candidates. If I am not satisfied with any of their candidates I will write in a name. If an Independent would run for President who stands for NO AMMESTY and CLOSE THE BORDER NOW I will vote for him or her. He or she as President would have the power to veto the crap that the Democrats and Republicans want to push down our throats.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast