Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I ask them: what have done for/brought to the United States except ecoli lettuce and salmonella tomatoes.

Illegals Aliens need to get down and kiss the ground in America then leave - take your trash with you.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It's amazing that they have all this fervor about taking over our country and making it a lawless state, when they originated from one and say they want to live here to have a better life.

Get this straight, OBL's! America is the land of the brave and the free, and it belongs to we, the People, not you, the illegals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"This country belongs to everybody, not just to the American people" - Jose Galvez, an illegal alien protesting recent immigration and identity theft arrests at an Iowa meatpacking plant, as reported by an Iowa ABC -TV affiliate.
    This is the bulk of propaganda that has been spoon-fed to these ignorant illegal entrants and is spreading across our own population. This poor individual probably wasn't asked why he doesn't go back to Mexico and make that same claim and fix his own country. Someone in this country needs to set them all straight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: (quote) This Country belongs to everyone!(unquote)

"This country belongs to everybody, not just to the American people" -
    Uh, no, it does not. If you are a LEGAL U.S. citizen, then it does.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

AE

"This country belongs to everybody, not just to the American people"
    Oh, how funny....funny little illegal alien man, thinks he can come here and make such bold broad statements in order to attempt to hijack America from the AMERICAN people, to which, he is not one, therefore, this nation does not belong to him it belongs to us...the AMERICAN people, otheriwse, we would not be called "the American people"....DUH!!!!!

And exactly right, if he claims America is for everyone, then that means that ALL other nations are not just for those inhabitants, they would be ours too and I could go claim all sorts of bennies for myself there....wonder how well that would go over ANYWHERE ELSE? Hmmmm..... Don't think I would be welcomed in as one of theirs too quickly.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The US is just waaay too generous... and still, everyone seems to hate us.

Was he quoted before or after ICE raided the plant? I bet those were his parting words as he was being carted off by ICE to face deportation.

I cannot understand why these radical, racist, subversive, separatist marxist revolutionaries are allowed to exist on our soil! Didn't we spend a decade back in the 50's trying to destroy the seeds of communism? Why are we not giving equal treatment to these revolutionaries?

Oh, wait...I forgot...it's the NAU! Excuse me...

Sad thing is they are winning ! I know this makes yall amd, but we have to face reality .

How many groups do we have fighting to protect our nation ? How many people willing to miss a ballgame or race ? Who is willing to get out and do something or join those very minute few who do ?

I could send this to eveyone I know and just like the letter or small book report I sent them about 7 years ago it will be ignored . it is very depressing and dividng . We can't go into every complacent Americans house and drag them out .

Not to speak of our youth in our liberal universities voting for Obama . Or our black Americans voting for him just because he's 'PART'black ,they forget he is also white . We are divided in a time in our history that we need to be allies.

By the time this nation of fools wakes up, it will be too late . I have lost friends and family over this . Just like the civil war where brothers fought against brothers .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12