Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quotes: If you actually watched.

First, the United States must secure its borders. This is a basic responsibility of a sovereign nation. It is also an urgent requirement of our national security. Our objective is straightforward: The border should be open to trade and lawful immigration, and shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals, drug dealers, and terrorists.

Since I became President, we've increased funding for border security by 66 percent, and expanded the Border Patrol from about 9,000 to 12,000 agents. The men and women of our Border Patrol are doing a fine job in difficult circumstances, and over the past five years, they have apprehended and sent home about six million people entering America illegally.

By the end of 2008, we'll increase the number of Border Patrol officers by an additional 6,000. When these new agents are deployed, we'll have more than doubled the size of the Border Patrol during my presidency.
    At the same time, we're launching the most technologically advanced border security initiative in American history. We will construct high-tech fences in urban corridors, and build new patrol roads and barriers in rural areas. We'll employ motion sensors, infrared cameras, and unmanned aerial vehicles to prevent illegal crossings. America has the best technology in the world, and we will ensure that the Border Patrol has the technology they need to do their job and secure our border.

The Guard will assist the Border Patrol by operating surveillance systems, analyzing intelligence, installing fences and vehicle barriers, building patrol roads, and providing training. Guard units will not be involved in direct law enforcement activities -- that duty will be done by the Border Patrol. This initial commitment of Guard members would last for a period of one year. After that, the number of Guard forces will be reduced as new Border Patrol agents and new technologies come online.

The United States is not going to militarize the southern border.

More than 85 percent of the illegal immigrants we catch crossing the southern border are Mexicans, and most are sent back home within 24 hours.

USA2 this has been posted on our site OVER 5 times. Your "if you actually watched" comment is snide and insulting to our supporters.

I am personally taking an interest in your demeanor towards our participants here. Most of the people here were glued to the set or recorded it.

This is a highly aware group and you need to stop acting like their difference of opinion with you is caused by some lack of knowledge.

I believe it is you that needs to catch up on the knowledge curve of Bush's disastrous policies dealing with illegal immigration.

How many businesses did Bush fine for hiring illegals in 2004 USA2? How many did Clinton fine in 1999?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quotes: If you actually watched.
    Where's the links?? How do we know you didn't make this up??

More than 85 percent of the illegal immigrants we catch crossing the southern border are Mexicans, and most are sent back home within 24 hours.
    NO, MOST are NOT sent back home. It is a fact that only non-Mexicans are sent back home in a greater percentage.

FACT: Mexicans are released in the greater majority. It's called, as pres stated in his speech........the CATCH AND RELEASE program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    USA2 this has been posted on our site OVER 5 times. Your "if you actually watched" comment is snide and insulting to our supporters.

I am personally taking an interest in your demeanor towards our participants here. Most of the people here were glued to the set or recorded it.

This is a highly aware group and you need to stop acting like their difference of opinion with you is caused by some lack of knowledge.

I believe it is you that needs to catch up on the knowledge curve of Bush's disastrous policies dealing with illegal immigration.

How many businesses did Bush fine for hiring illegals in 2004 USA2? How many did Clinton fine in 1999?

W
    I get the message loud and clear. My time is done on this forum.
    You can remove my user name from your site. Thanks.
    BTW- the apporach here by some is futile, racist and anti-government in general. So, I guess I'm in the wrong spot.

Good luck with your efforts.

Indeed, you are in the wrong forum.

MJ

USA2,

I'll tell you what is futile and that is asking you to answer a question. You come on here acting like nobody knows anything but you and one question sends you running.

Anti-Governmental? You are so in the dark and that statement shows how you have not even taken the smallest amount of time to look at who we are. I have worked for the Government and campaigns for the last 15 years. Many of the people here are working in Government agencies, the offices of elected officials, federal agencies, law enforcement, fire and rescue, you name it.

There are so many races standing in unity on this board. I guess you did not take the time to notice that either. You have a self imposed blind fold on because you are a brainswashed Bushbot.

So many of your comments have been absolutely false and uninformed that it is no surprise to see you pull a Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton routine by playing the race card.

Get out Race Baiter. Go get on your knees and pray to King George for continued guidance and leadership.

W

Quote Originally Posted by USA2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I get the message loud and clear. My time is done on this forum.
    You can remove my user name from your site. Thanks.
    BTW- the apporach here by some is futile, racist and anti-government in general. So, I guess I'm in the wrong spot.

Good luck with your efforts.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Give Vicente Fox our regards.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast