Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Quotes from Rush Limbaugh Today on AMNESTY

"The New York Times is in today with another See, I Told You So for me. Editorial on the immigration bill; they want to get rid of the $5,000 fine -- it's just cruel. Do I know these people or do I know them?"

"So the president of the United States now is marginalizing the opponents of the immigration bill as 'people who don't want to do what's right for America.' The sad thing is it's the exact opposite. I don't know what is right about proclaiming that 12 illegals are all of the sudden legal."

"The elites couldn't wait to make you happy in your opposition to the Dubai Ports deal, but on this immigration bill you're uninformed and you're ignorant -- and it's all because you're listening to talk radio and reading the blogs."

"The fact of the matter is you are more informed on this immigration bill than the Republican senators who are pushing it and the media. And you probably don't need me to be more informed about it because your passion is leading you to find out what's in this legislation on your own."

"What is this 'out of the shadows' business? It's asinine because what it does is convey this silly notion that we're the bad ones, that the illegal aliens are the victims, and that they're having to lurk in the shadows."

"Every government 'cost estimate' is worthless. What did they tell us that Medicare and the Great Society was going to cost us? It's through the roof!"

"Nothing else matters to people in the political world except looking at everything through the political prism. And that's where the Republicans are right now; they are scared to death to stand up for traditional American values and culture."

"All of this talk from people like Trent Lott and others in Washington that we are 'nativists' and 'restrictionists' and too stupid to understand this amnesty bill... What I think is that it's just the exact opposite. I think the media covering this is who is ignorant."

"If you dole out the entitlement behavior for years and years and then act like the illegals are the victims, you just cement the whole entitlement mentality. And believe me: that's one of the attractions for people who are coming here who choose not to assimilate."

"Let's say, hypothetically, that the Republicans are going to get ten million votes down the road -- how many votes are they in the process of losing here by flipping off the people that have supported them in the past?"

"We're kicking butt here and taking names -- we do it daily on the EIB Network. We're going to play the new national anthem in the next hour by José and the Illegals. It's the day after Memorial Day; we may as well do it."

"How many illegals want to become citizens, and how many of them just want to become legal? Senator Kennedy, you're the expert on immigration. Perhaps you could tell us? Or how about you, Senator McCain? You know more about this issue than F-ing anyone else."

"If you think the fireworks on this immigration issue are hot and heavy now, wait until this thing actually gets signed into law -- then you're going to see what a powder keg erupting nationwide looks like."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... ember.html

Re: Quotes from Rush Limbaugh Today on AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    "If you think the fireworks on this immigration issue are hot and heavy now, wait until this thing actually gets signed into law -- then you're going to see what a powder keg erupting nationwide looks like."
    This is something I fully see happening.

The American people becoming so outraged. [Mod Edit]

Banned
    My bad! I finally found where he talked about William. It's on this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65765