Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racism

We find it amusing to call Mexicans (MOD EDIT) and say how immigrants aren't worth crap. Without immigrants who will pick strawberries. Who will cut your lawns, work your sweatshops, clean your homes, raise your kids, need I go on. This is not amusing and I don't need to allign myself with the pack like you all do. I don't need to chill out or relax.

Mexicans were driven out of their land. Native Americans were butchered and killed for their land. Slaves were tortured hung and raped brought to America and made to endure the lowest of humanity.Somehow with all that racist hate you guys here find humor in it and you will say that I am out of line. Go Figure hypocrisy at it's best.
    All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God.

Mr. Left is banned for using racist language on our boards which is a violation of rule #1

Mr. Left is race baiting which is a violation of rule #1.

Mr. Left is making personal attacks and calling other people names which is a violation of rule #2

BANNED
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you! It was annoying enough that he was using a picture of Tom Berenger (gawd, I had such a crush on him!) to accompany his anti-American rant.

Another troll bites the dust!

R.I.P.

He disrupted poorly.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mr. Left is banned for using racist language on our boards which is a violation of rule #1

Mr. Left is race baiting which is a violation of rule #1.

Mr. Left is making personal attacks and calling other people names which is a violation of rule #2

BANNED
    Completly understand the reasons for the banning for the sake of preserving this sites forward progress. However M.Left's views show the rising concerns of a nation that feels attacked by unlawful immagration.

Thanks "W"
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeft
    We find it amusing to call Mexicans (MOD EDIT) and say how immigrants aren't worth crap. Without immigrants who will pick strawberries. Who will cut your lawns, work your sweatshops, clean your homes, raise your kids, need I go on. This is not amusing and I don't need to allign myself with the pack like you all do. I don't need to chill out or relax.

Mexicans were driven out of their land. Native Americans were butchered and killed for their land. Slaves were tortured hung and raped brought to America and made to endure the lowest of humanity.Somehow with all that racist hate you guys here find humor in it and you will say that I am out of line. Go Figure hypocrisy at it's best.
    I know he is banned. However I have no idea where he gathers his facts at. My children cut my lawn, We all pitch in and do the housework (cleaning) My wife and I raise our own (as well as half the neighborhoods it seems, at times) children. Sorry but I don't out source my responsibility's. We also have our own garden that we can our own tomato juice, green beans (except this season) on and on.

Something you leave out in your racist tirade. People of all race, color and creed are part of ALIPAC. You are aware this is a website for "LEGAL" immigration ?
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Mrleft you have really shown your true racist colors, and your ignorance as well. Yes there are parts of our country's past which are dark, but its in the past, we can only learn from our mistakes. You neglected to mention how violent and ruthless the Aztec and Mayan people were as well (your ancestors)
    One fact you left out, Mexico wasn't stolen, it was conquered!!
    Go and research the Mexican American war.

Second, you have shown what little respect you have for any types of laws.
    Its my guess you are here illegaly, so you flagerantly violate our laws.
    The ALIPAC staff has banned you because you wouldn't obey their laws. See the pattern? I doubt it.
    Too bad, so sad, it sucks to be you. And lastly, good riddance.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Re: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeft

Adios, MrLeft,

I've picked strawberries and potatoes. I cut my own lawn and this year my teen daughter has been doing most of it. I raise my own kids and as a single parent too, thank you. I - and occasionally my kids - do our own housework. I've worked in a factory and at other jobs that are far, far from glamorous.

I don't need to hire any illegal aliens to do my S**T work (note: this even includes CLEANING THE TWO TOILETS IN MY HOUSE ). I even haul trash and recycling to a nearby dump because I'm outside town limits and don't have curbside trash pickup unless I pay for it myself instead of it being taken out of local taxes.

America doesn't need illegals and they are draining taxpayers left and right, committing numerous crimes, etc.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, MrLeft. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast