Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Racism of the NAACP

http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/2010/0 ... the-naacp/

The Racism of the NAACP
    by Jeff Dunetz

The NAACP, once an important Civil Rights organization, has not only forgotten its mission, but has degenerated into what it was formed to prevent, it has become a racist organization.

If you go to the group’s website you can read all about the groups original goals:

Mission
    The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
    Vision Statement
    The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.

Notice it calls for eliminating race-based discrimination against all persons and equal rights without discrimination for all individuals. Yet too many incidents in recent history has shown the group has strayed far away from its goals.

Take for example this rant by SEIU Executive VP Gerry Hudson where he portrays African-American workers as easy dupes “it doesn’t take a whole lot to argue African-American workers to another place,â€

On "The View" Thurs. Whoopi Goldberg and another Black Co-host denounced NAACP for their stance on The Tea Party.She also said Rev. Sharpton & Jesse Jackson did not agree with NAACP either. I was very surprised and pleased.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I am shocked that Sharpton and Jackson did not agree with the NAACP. However, I'm very glad that they did not agree.

On the Glenn Beck show Friday he had a very intelligent Black Pastor from Texas and MLK's niece, they also condemned the NAACP and the Black Panthers.

Sounds like the NAACP is in deep do do with a lot of Americans even very prominent black Americans except house Rep Jackson Lee.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

A lot of educated blacks think that the Democrats are trying to stir up the African American community before elections.

Banned
    This country has a lot of well of or comfortable middle class Blacks and Hispanics that want nothing to do with any of these race based morons and hustlers.

I work with Blacks and Hispanics that are doing very well and have a very comfortable middle class life , Not one of them feels discriminated against , but they worked for everything they own.

Its the victim mentality these race hustlers are pushing , nothing more , nothing less.

NAACP helped shut down Black Panther case
    July 15, 9:26 AM Examiner Robert Moon

As if its support for anti-white race quotas weren't already enough to demonstrate the NAACP's blatantly racist views (since they decided to bring up racism), we now learn that they were directly involved in protecting fanatical racist militants from prosecution.

According to the Washington Times, Congressional testimony has revealed that the NAACP spoke regularly about the Black Panther voter intimidation case to the Justice Department and lobbied for the case to be dismissed. Or, as Obama would put it, they "acted stupidly."

It's a stunning revelation considering the pot-kettle "racism" smears they've spent the last few days hurling at the Tea Party movement from their shiny glass house. Has the Tea Party movement intervened in any cases against armed Klansmen caught on tape intimidating voters at the polls? Does the Tea Party movement routinely fight for racist preferential treatment for white people?

No. That kind of flagrant racial bigotry comes from the NAACP--the group accusing anyone who dares to disagree with Obama of hating black people.

As I have noted, contrary to everything we are told, the Tea Party movement is mainstream, more educated and best reflects the racial make-up of the country. As I have also noted, the only actual bigots here are our "post-racial" Marxist-in-chief and his black power allies at the New Black Panther Party and the NAACP.

http://www.examiner.com/x-35976-Conserv ... iner-email

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07 ... latestnews

NAACP Wants to Make Neverland a State Park
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I won't bother with posting the actual article. I've always liked Michael Jackson's music but making Neverland a state park is ridiculous. If you read the article, California can no longer pay for their state parks. The trouble with the NAACP is that they seem to believe that they for some reason own and speak for all Blacks. The same with La Raza who think they own and speak for all Hispanics.