Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

n May, like never before, however, immigrants took to the streets to demand that the Bush government grant legal status to the 12 million of them who do not have it, even though, for years, they have constituted the majority workforce in agricultural production, domestic services and textile and meatpacking factories, among others, contributing to the creation of wealth that Wall Street and the White House boast about so much.
    If you are an illegal migrant, I don't care how many of you there are or even if we did need you (which we don't), you don't have the right to 'demand' squat!

As one person said during those days, Puerto Rican René Ochart, who works as a doorman at the elegant Hotel Pierre on Manhattan’s Upper East Side: “Everybody here is an immigrant. The only authentic American is the Indian (Native American).”
    So what! What does a no brain statement like this have to do with anything associated with American sovereignty?
    What is it about, that was then and this is now, don't you get?
    We have a right to our own nation just like any other nation on earth.
    If illegal aliens can't play upon our emotions what do they have, zero that's what!
    This debate is unwinnable for anyone who promotes illegal migration.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    “Everybody here is an immigrant. The only authentic American is the Indian (Native American).”
    Here's a thought. This is how I and millions of other Christians see it. God created the heavens and the earth. He created every living beast and bird, then He created man and woman. When he created Adam and Eve, He knew they would procreate and have masses of descendents, we call it predestination, meaning He even knew way ahead of time we'd be here now having this debate.

So.....then there was the flood, when all mankind was destroyed other than Noahs family, his wife, their three sons and the sons wives. This is where we ALL came from at this point. God also knew that these son's would be the beginnings of many nations, of many different races of people. He also gave them a natural inclination to go from the main area they ALL started from (Mount Ararat where the ark landed), and eventually to where we all are now. We are ALL migrants.

Not even the "native Americans" are truly native here, they came as well across a land bridge to North America, through Asia, which by the way, is accepted not only within theological circles, but also with mainstream sciences (anthropology and such).

So too it goes for the people of Mexico, they came from Asia across that land bridge, they are not even "native". It has been a long process, that process brought us here, modern day America, established by Americans, and we have laws.

Now, in the Bible, Jesus himself spoke very clearly about obedience to mans laws, as no government was in place which God had not put there, therefore we were obligated to obey the laws. America has laws. God has put this government in place, even as flawed as mankind can be, God still expects our laws to be obeyed.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

great reply Elizebeth,

I am getting to where I hate being made to feel like an outsider in my own country.
    No other group of people has ever come here yelled louder and deserved less.

We are not a nation of Immigrants!!

One of my greaaat grandfathers is recorded in sept 1668 in charles co, Maryland.
    Another was born in 1774 in Loudoun county VA and later in 1797 moved to (Salem VA) now known as Marshall VA, His family live in the first dwelling built in Salem, an old stone house known an "Old Prince William"it was still standing in 1995 (not sure now)it was also used as a store and a Confederate Post Office during the civil war.I am not an Immigrant!!

I know there are millions of Americans who's families have been here as long and longer, we are not Immigrants this is not a nation of immigrants!!!

This is a nation built by white,native and black Americans in the early years of this nation, but the ones that have contributed the least, feel they deserve the most. They come here take over our schools towns, social services and then try to make us feel like we owe it to them and more, they come here illegaly, refuse to obey our laws and want to turn us into the nation they are running from.NO MORE, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK! and I will no longer feel quilty about being white!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

People, not governments, make a nation what it is

Is it easy? Hell no! America, where everyone wants to live, was built by people that didn't hide from tyrants and don’t to this day.
    They sacrificed greatly to our benefit, not just with hard work, sweat and tears, but they also paid for our life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with their own blood, not once, but many times.
    Because of these sacrifices, American’s should never feel guilty about laying claim to our own country and should always respect and protect what these sacrifices have provided for us. Any less is shameful.

April
    Sovereign wrote:

People, not governments, make a nation what it is
    A very true statement. It gives me hope for the future and definitely keeps me fighting on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12