Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have definetly noticed the allowed anti white rhetoric out there....do they think we will roll over because they try to make us all sound like racists

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I have definetly noticed the allowed anti white rhetoric out there....do they think we will roll over because they try to make us all sound like racists
    Yep, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. If you get right back in their faces they will do one of two things: 1. Back off if they're alone or 2. Attack if they're traveling in packs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Miguelina, the times we have confronted the people here, they will suddenly break up as a group and back off.

This manager had been pulling all sorts of boloney, lying to the landlord, and even saying our daughter, who was then only 7, had called his wife a racist name (not possible, no one here says it and has ever, she did not know it or would have known how to apply it, furthermore he then admitted it was heresay through other kids). The final straw was he approached our son, and started telling him he needed to go inside (it was a Saturday, mid-day and he was sitting outside talking to a friend).

My husband came out, stood over him and asked him what the problem was. This guy could not give a straight answer of any good reason why he was telling him to go inside, and this is when my husbands finger was jabbing this guys chest as he firmly stated that he (the manager) would not talk to our son, and if he had a problem he would come directly to us, and he ended with the resounding "Got it?" with it being a two finger hard jab.

This guy stood there with his mouth gaping and kept saying "you can't talk to me like that", my husband said "I can talk to you any _____ way I want to if you are harassing my son". During this, a crowd had gathered, but not one of his buddies came to his rescue, and some stood back and shook their heads.

No, they are not bold unless they have weapons. Even the gang members around here have not even looked twice at us, and keep their distance (can't explain why other than they prefer to keep a low profile around with us being here, knowing we will call police and report criminal behavior).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My letter to La Raza

Dear Mr/Mrs. Lobbyist,

I have a simple question. How is your organization, National Council of La Raza, not rascist?

Just thought this was a fair question being as how your members call Arizona rascist. Its hard to understand how a group that champions non-citizen hispanics, to the detrement and deterioration of white and black citizens, is not a rascist organization.

Just asking.

Kennedy

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Yep, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. If you get right back in their faces they will do one of two things: 1. Back off if they're alone or 2. Attack if they're traveling in packs.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12