Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racist Dating Service/Phone Sex Company

I saw this commercial on E Entertainment Television last night at 11:00pm during the Saturday Night Live show.

It said, "Phone Chat....the hottest place to meet Latinos."

What disturbed me about this is that, if the same commercial aired, and it said, "Phone Chat...the hottest place to meet Caucasians" every civil rights watchdog group in America would be screaming.

Very unfair (and, I think, racist). Why do they GET AWAY with this?

Here is the phone number to call in case you're curious to see how they operate. It's a free call.

1-800-611-3636
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Coz the best way I understand it is only white people can be racist. Any other group can do the very same behavior and for some reason it's not considered racist. Makes no sense to me. If it's wrong...it's wrong for everybody. It is racist........no matter how they want to color it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Racist Dating Service/Phone Sex Company

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I saw this commercial on E Entertainment Television last night at 11:00pm during the Saturday Night Live show.

It said, "Phone Chat....the hottest place to meet Latinos."

What disturbed me about this is that, if the same commercial aired, and it said, "Phone Chat...the hottest place to meet Caucasians" every civil rights watchdog group in America would be screaming.

Very unfair (and, I think, racist). Why do they GET AWAY with this?

Here is the phone number to call in case you're curious to see how they operate. It's a free call.

1-800-611-3636
    I wouldn't call it. They could still end up charging you.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!