Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Formed his opinion.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    If Ron Paul won all the debates why didn't he get more than 3% of the vote in Florida's primary?
    Becuase this country has a damn corrupt voting system and a damn corrupt government. Until people start doing more than just writting and faxing their leaders, nothing is going to happen to change this. Far be it from me to suggest exactly what that something is, but I think we all have an idea of what that something is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.....and THAT is why I insist on supporting Ron Paul. The rest of them are all the same.

Anyone know where there's info on that VAT tax based on M1?

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    If Ron Paul won all the debates why didn't he get more than 3% of the vote in Florida's primary?
    Great point ! He not only wins the debates but also all the online polls...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=D6M9O35ub5c&watch_response

Ron Paul has spoken out about NAFTA, NAU, Super Highway, SPP... and the remaining candidates have said nothing.
    Ron Paul!!!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Yes, I am really starting to question the accuracy of the voting system. It just isn't adding up. Where are the McCain supporters/who are they??? I haven't seen any real people talking about their support for him. And Ron Paul has so much support in online polls. On one forum I'm on, he has 32% support. I wouldn't doubt if this entire election is rigged

Of course it is rigged, Hillary is the chosen one, and she can beat McCain with her eyes closed. I know of no one who is supporting McCain, no one I talk to likes him, they respect him for his service, but would not vote for him.

Hillary Ordained...

Yes of course, Hitlery has been ordained by the CFR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12