Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Radio interview with Sheriff Paul Babeu!

Radio interview with Sheriff Paul Babeu!

http://www.kfyi.com/cc-common/mediaplay ... NIX-AZ&NG_
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Poster

Poster boy for Law Enforcement. The man is a Hero in every sense of the word...

Banned
    This is something that every congress man and goverment offical needs to see and hear.This man knows the problems.We need him and JOE to team up and run for president and vice then we would have something.And i would vote for them.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Radio interview with Sheriff Paul Babeu!

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Radio interview with Sheriff Paul Babeu!

What a breath of fresh air!! He's says it like it is, stands by what he says, backs up the facts when he speaks, is not afraid of what the back-stabbing open-borders say about him, and most of all, CARES ABOUT US!!! Now if only the rest of the dingleberries in office would get it in their thick heads that we will NOT stand for their GARBAGE any longer. It's a good day, thanks to , but not limited to, Arpaio, Brewer, Babeu, Mr. Gheen who never cower out of their alligance and duties for WE THE PEOPLE!! Thank you to all who "JUST SAY NO" to illegal aliens and "SAY YES" to legal immigration! We will NOT bend to those who defy us in our fight for our Country!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

There are some things that he is saying that I do not agree with. I do not believe that we ONLY have to worry about the cartels and that it is ONLY the cartels who are our enemies. Anyone who illegally crosses our border, goes directly to the hospital, and directly to the welfare office from there is also an enemy of the US. These people come with a plan regardless of how badly they are breaking the US and it's citizens.

I also do not believe that we should go up into Mexico and fight their battles. I am tired to death of the US fighting everyone's battles around the world. No, I believe we should just seal the border and protect our own.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    This is something that every congress man and goverment offical needs to see and hear.This man knows the problems.We need him and JOE to team up and run for president and vice then we would have something.And i would vote for them.
    I agree!!! That's the dream (and I dont mean Dreamer) ticket ! Babeau/Arpaio!